MAB Luxe Review

Not Lovin' it. It does look very similar to the Trigger bag. I like the belted detail near the bottom of the bag but I don't like the flaps that attach to the handles and I think the longer handles look awkward.

Thanks Anna!! Agreed- it feels SO good to be able to pay off debt! Funny thing is, i should have never been in this much bag debt!! Tsk tsk on me!!

No I'm not digging it. Never really liked it since it came out and still haven't grow to like it either. I LOVED the old school MAB with tassels and all that jazz, even liked it with the new hardware on some MABs, but NOT the MAB luxe. For some reason it just doesn't appeal to me....dare I say it's a little bit boring in my opinion.

Hi ivysun! I really like the MAB Luxe! But, only in certain colors. Of the current colors, I like it best in Naxy Luxe. Maybe it will look hot in some up the holiday colors as well!

Ok.. I am a convert. I used to not care for this style but have since changed my mind. I really like looking at it but I don't think I would buy one because, for me, there are a few things that wouldn't work. The first being the long and skinny type handles, I like thick and short handles for some reason. The second being that the bag is simply too bid for my own personal taste. To me it seems to be the same size as the MAB, no? I like my satchels a bit smaller than this.

I would use one for a travel bag but I don't think I would buy one for my everyday needs. Thi hasn't stopped me from drooling all over my keyboard while staring at the ones on ebay. I am really liking the silver streak!! I think it's cool!

I recently snagged one on ebay in cloud grey!:wlae:
I can't wait to get it! I definitely like the style, I'm not too sure of the handles but the color is tdf! I think the mab luxe just hasn't been out in that many of the popular colors, so it hasn't been as popular and "snatched up" as some of the other bags. The blacks don't usually sell as well do they? since "color is in" and the silver streak is pretty extreme for such a large bag!

^^ The MAB Luxe was not made in Cloud Gray. :confused1:
I have never seen one for sale on any site and I've been researching plenty.

I have always loved the MAB Luxe. Just ask Lo - I've been harassing her about it for months.

I finally caved and bought the Noir from LB. Sorry - no time to take pics lately. It is gorgeous. Honestly the website pics do not do it justice. It's better than I could have hoped for. :tup:

^^ The MAB Luxe was not made in Cloud Gray. :confused1:
I have never seen one for sale on any site and I've been researching plenty.
:tup:

There was definitely a Cloud Grey on eBay, here is the completed listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/REBECCA-MINKOFF...39:1|66:2|65:13|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Maybe more will be released, or maybe this was a sample that made it's way to the seller. This seller also has a Amber / Cloud Grey Duo for sale, which I believe never made it into full production.

Yeah it might be SS or from the new line. The lining is the new lining. I'm so excited! :smile:

cld_gray_mab_luxe1.jpg=600

Oh man! I am so jealous. I love it in Gray.

It must be a sample.. or maybe an early release of the new Light Gray for Winter?

I know the Cloud Gray has variations but it one looks awfully light.... so gorgeous!