MAB Luxe Review

I am :love: this bag ALOT! Thanks Loquita for sharing your photos & this review! I am in NEED of a Red bag & I know this style bag will come in the Deep Red color which should be SICK! :nuts:

Can you elaborate more on the handles for me...are they sealed or not? Do they feel delicate as if there will be handle issues after wearing it a lot..etc. I think the bag you have may be from the LA SS since one girl got it from there, so maybe the bags may be a little different now, but I still would appreciate your feedback since you always provide the BEST ADVICE!! :woohoo:

TIA :tup:

with the 30% cash back... it has been crazy on ebay.. but there are still 2 beautiful MAB LUXE (one sliver, one black) left with $300 range price after cash back..

Anyway, let me get to the point. Is that an indication that we don't love this bag? Just want to see what your opinions are.:P

Put me on the record: I ADORE this bag...I think that the design is brilliant. In terms of size, it's a great compromise between the MAM and the MAB, with a more streamlined profile and a bit more exterior detail. I will definitely be purchasing another one (I love love loved the sample sale MAB Luxe that I got this past summer, but sold it only because the color, while gorgeous, wasn't working for my wardrobe).

I am waiting for a bright-colored MAB. But that doesn't mean that I am not :drool:ing over the silver streak one up now. I'm just trying to behave. :angel:

I wish that RM would make a purple MAB Luxe!!!

I love it but on the right color. The colors that have been out so far just haven't made my bloat float yet. i MUST see this bag in peacock!!

I saw some holiday pics, and it looks sexy in Rose.

^^i think you should get a mini nikki. I think the Rose Mab Luxe would be too similar to your nickel MAB. They are different styles, but both are satchels, and just too similar IMO.

Thanks desi :flowers:
Yea, my Nickel MAB is already quite pink :P
& you have a great point that the MAB LUXE & my MAB would be very.. very similiar!

In that case, I shall get a Rose OR Scarlett Mini Nikki, yum...

Have you been creating a new wishlist for the new RMs coming out? :graucho:

Mmm rose. When is rose coming out? Do we have a day or at least a month? I'd like to know, I think it's really pretty.

As for the MAB Luxe for some really weird reason I don't like it. I love the MAM, love the MAB, but wish the MAB wasn't so wide... yet I don't like the MAB Luxe, which I think is supposed to solve the wide problem. It makes no sense to me, but hey... haha. I'm sticking to my morning after minis! And maybe I will start carrying an MAB once I feel like I can pull it off.

Anna- no I don't have a wishlist just YET. In March I had placed 6 preorders for the bags i wanted, but i'm doing really good paying off debt so nothing for now! I do LOVE the eggshell/brown croc combo, and the black croc simone, and i want something peacock. But that will be much later down the road!!

GuCCI- the Rose comes out 12/31

desi
Yay! I hope you pay off your debt very soon so you can get lots of new RMs :tup:
I'm also paying off debt as well (which is why I missed my chances at a RM Gold Crackle Rose Clutch, a Whitewash Rose gold Mattie, and a Sage MAM :crybaby:)
But it feels good to be paying off so much of my bills :upsidedown:

guccime
It's going to come so soooon! Noooo! It's near the holiday season too!
I also have a nonexistant chimney :weird: