LVs in Toronto

I would recommend the Damier Azur Speedy, its very chic and not many people use it so maybe it is less faked

Pacific mall is Toronto's shopping connection to HongKong, you can find many items from HK there that you can never find anywhere else in Toronto. There are fake LVs as well as real ones, you have to be careful.

I would recommend the Damier Azur Speedy, its very chic and not many people use it so maybe it is less faked

Pacific mall is Toronto's shopping connection to HongKong, you can find many items from HK there that you can never find anywhere else in Toronto. There are fake LVs as well as real ones, you have to be careful.

There are no real LV's at Pacific Mall.

Yes. I agree with MatAllston and sparklemint. From an undisclosed reliable source, the store JCY house: they mix real and fake items, they have their own factory in Toronto that make fake products. Dont buy designer goods from there!

Yes. I agree with MatAllston and sparklemint. From an undisclosed reliable source, the store JCY house: they mix real and fake items, they have their own factory in Toronto that make fake products. Dont buy designer goods from there!

Thanks for the tip. I know this store has been around for ages but I have never bought anything from it.

Really ?! I have yet to see this store, have to check this out the next time I'm there - where is it by ?

Unit C18. Their prices are ok but you can negotiate and ask them to include the taxes. I was there last month and saw many LV pieces including a few LE items such as CB Papillion, CB PTI Wallet and Cherry Pochette. Check it out.

Unit C18. Their prices are ok but you can negotiate and ask them to include the taxes. I was there last month and saw many LV pieces including a few LE items such as CB Papillion, CB PTI Wallet and Cherry Pochette. Check it out.

you are kidding me? i wish i saw your post earlier! i just came back from there today! if i knew they were consignments and not fakes i'd actually give it a chance! well thanks for posting! :biggrin:

I would have serious doubts about buying from a store that 'mixes' fakes with authentics. That's a new one I haven't heard before....'it's not fake, it's consignment!'. Ya, o.k.
Sorry, but no thank-you, not for me.

I'm not in Toronto but I do think that Mono Speedy 30 is great for all places and ages....even there are lots of fakes but we know differences ....fr outside and inside our feeling.