LV Tattoo anyone?

According to the **obviously scientifically accurate and really official** (LOL) chart, I will never have a job that pays taxes. I am a legal assistant and pay my taxes, thankyouverymuch. :P

Haha, don't feel bad, I have four tats...does that mean I'm four times tacky?

btw, your grandma's tattoo (and yours!) sounds awesome!

I have a belt from hip around back to other hip, my vine, and one on the lower back, above the newer "belt."

So tacky must be my middle name ;) LOL!! :biggrin:

I have a belt from hip around back to other hip, my vine, and one on the lower back, above the newer "belt."

So tacky must be my middle name ;) LOL!! :biggrin:

dear! that should be painful? when i had mine done, originally it was supposed to be a big butterfly, upon hearing the ZZZRrrrr of the machine and feeling the first few needles, i asked the guy to stop and draw a smaller design haha.. you are brave! :nuts::yahoo::graucho:

In considering a tattoo design, I was thinking of getting a charm bracelet around my ankle. In that case, I would consider adding a small LV 'charm' to hang on it along with all the other charms which commemorate my loves or represent memories.

In considering a tattoo design, I was thinking of getting a charm bracelet around my ankle. In that case, I would consider adding a small LV 'charm' to hang on it along with all the other charms which commemorate my loves or represent memories.

a charm bracelet is cute :smile: was looking at placing a rosary on my ankle too but havent had the guts yet haha

that sounds really cute! i think a small lv charm wouldn't be tacky at all! i'm thinking of the anklet tattoo that nicole richie has.

I actually have multiple tattoos. One is a philosophical quote, one is an Italian quote and the other are varied, well thought out, strategically placed and very specific to my personality. I would never get a tattoo of a logo on my body even if I would get paid. Its worse than tacky, its just not original. I would think, that if a person wished to get something permanent on their body, they would seriously consider something that actually had some meaning to it. The LV logo is not my idea, therefore it is not going on my body. But to each their own. If it makes you feel good, go ahead and do it, you just better own it, otherwise you're going to end up on a forum ;)

I don't have any tattoos and no plans to get one. I especially have no plans to get an LV, Coach, or any other logo tatted on! (Those "Cadillac" tattoos I see guys wearing are bad enough!)

I'm the type of person that if I were going to get a logo tat, it'd be something totally random and not status-oriented, like the Pringles potato chip logo or something.