LV Tattoo anyone?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    DO you have a tattoo? What is it and where.. Check this out:

Meanings of locations and girl with an LV Tattoo (would you get one?)

xxxxxx stop linking to your blog.

imo, i have tattooes but wouldnt get an LV hahaha.. i think that would be too much.. not unless LV sponsors me a lifetime supply of bags, trunks, shoes and acces'ries! :smile:

2. no way would i get a tattoo like that but i do have two tattoos!

3. I would never get an LV tattoo, tacky! :Push:

4. :smile: agree...tacky!

5. I would never ever get a LV tattoo!!! They don't need any more cheap advertising from me! Besides, it would clash with my Tiffany tattoo.

6. Never. Very tacky.

7. Gross

8. I could see getting a symbol related to LV, such as a cherry or cherry blossom, but to get just the LV? No thanks.

9. I think at my age........a tatoo would be ridiculous!!!!!!

10. yuck

11. not classy and not the louis vuitton image in any way. imagine what that's gonna look like when she's 60 or 70. tattoos in general are just not my thing.

12. I have a tatoo. I actually wish I didn't. I def. would not get a LV tatoo.

13. so tacky!!

14. I have a lot of tattoos and I would definitely never get an LV tattoo, unless I owned the company or my initials were LV.

15. I prefer my LV's on my purse. (And my clutch. And my, you know, wallet.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice