LV Speedy Black and White

Be sure to post photos! I can't wait to see it in person. I have two Speedy's but nothing similar to this style. Soooo excited for you!

I will thank you. :smile:

I had to call CS regarding my Grant notebook because I got an email from LV today stating I can pick it up in San Francisco and that they will hold it for 30 days. :biggrin::lol: Will they pay my airfare. :lol:

Anyway as I was talking to the CS Rep she told me, in looking at my order summary, I see you are getting the black and white speedy. She said she was so jealous and mentioned it to her manager who stated I got lucky considering there are many people on wait lists who haven’t received it. I told her I got it by stalking the site. She was amazed and congratulated me. :biggrin:

I’m so excited.

I had to call CS regarding my Grant notebook because I got an email from LV today stating I can pick it up in San Francisco and that they will hold it for 30 days. :biggrin::lol: Will they pay my airfare. :lol:

Anyway as I was talking to the CS Rep she told me, in looking at my order summary, I see you are getting the black and white speedy. She said she was so jealous and mentioned it to her manager who stated I got lucky considering there are many people on wait lists who haven’t received it. I told her I got it by stalking the site. She was amazed and congratulated me. :biggrin:

I’m so excited.

You are a professional LV stalker. You have the best luck and I think it’s because you are ALWAYS so kind and ALWAYS so helpful. You have good karma!!

I’m so excited.
San Fran is beautiful this time of year. I live an hour north of there. Can't wait to see your bag!!!!

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Hi Bumbles! I really love it. It’s so easy to style and pairs well with a lot of my clothing. It’s so carefree! I have a lot of straps to wear with it. Here are some pics.
View attachment 4534554

View attachment 4534555

View attachment 4534556

View attachment 4534557

View attachment 4534560

View attachment 4534561

View attachment 4534562

View attachment 4534563

I absolutely LOVE all your different straps with this bag—they just look so cool and really change up the look!

I’ve done a plain black strap with mine, which I like for toning down the look a little, bit you’ve inspired me to play it up instead! 0FFE1BCB-354B-4A95-A67E-AA45826DD25D.png3097863D-5DE9-40AF-B675-8A047F9D33C2.png

Oh, and mine also came by mail, and it was stuffed, not folded.

I absolutely LOVE all your different straps with this bag—they just look so cool and really change up the look!

I’ve done a plain black strap with mine, which I like for toning down the look a little, bit you’ve inspired me to play it up instead! View attachment 4536945View attachment 4536946

Oh, and mine also came by mail, and it was stuffed, not folded.

Thank you so much. The bag is gorgeous and so versatile. That’s what I love about it. Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: Annabel Lee