LV Speedy Black and White

I asked a CA yesterday & she said no stock in the entire US but would keep an eye out for me. Why keep an eye out if no more are coming? Who knows. The 30 is too big looking on me anyway... moment of weakness passed. What I really need is a bag to fit my new work laptop. On the go might be calling my name :tup:

A Saumur 30 or 35 are also good for a laptop.

Reactions: kbell
A Saumur 30 or 35 are also good for a laptop.

I actually had a 30 briefly ages ago but returned it. It didn’t look good on me. I’d love a semi structured bag that can stand up with the laptop in it. It just fits in my Noe sideways but I’d love something more structured tote like as another option.

Reactions: EmmJay
Congrats on your newest limited edition !! Mine came in the mail and it was NOT folded !! It is thicker canvas plus lining is a plush alcantara pattern, so there's no way it can be folded....no worries!

Emmjay.....your photos of "our" bag with all the strap variations are LVoely !! Makes me glad I own this :heart:

Thank you! Yes, I love “our” bag. :heart:

Congrats on your newest limited edition !! Mine came in the mail and it was NOT folded !! It is thicker canvas plus lining is a plush alcantara pattern, so there's no way it can be folded....no worries!

Emmjay.....your photos of "our" bag with all the strap variations are LVoely !! Makes me glad I own this :heart:
I am so happy to hear it’s not folded. Another member said the same thing. :nuts: Hope you are loving your bag. :heart:

Hmm. Still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation. Keeping fingers crossed.

Ok I spoke to client services again, first to check on my notebook and then about the b/w speedy. She told me IT IS a limited edition bag and that they were making them for those that were on the pre-order list. She was amazed how I got one. She thinks that a bag was made and it was put on the site and I was lucky enough to grab it. Either that or someone returned it. :biggrin: In any event I’m happy.

Now regarding my notebook, LV NYC sent it to SF and it should be coming my way soon; probably by pony express :lol: so she’s putting an express delivery note for the notebook since it was crazy how they did the sale.

Reactions: MooMooVT and Everlv
I actually had a 30 briefly ages ago but returned it. It didn’t look good on me. I’d love a semi structured bag that can stand up with the laptop in it. It just fits in my Noe sideways but I’d love something more structured tote like as another option.
I agree with you saying the 30 is a bit too big. I wish they also made the limited edition speedy in 25 as well, coz that way it won’t be too big and heavy when loaded up. Can you imagine all those limited edition speedy sin 25 as well? SIMPLY AMAZING