LV Speedy Black and White

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Hi, whats your thought about this bag? Is it too masculine?

All my LV is mono so i thought this would be good to add in my collection especially it is limited edition and love the red colored handle, multi-colored side, strap and the checkered interior but im not sure about the damier print and white pipping?

I just recently got the giant speedy so im not sure if i should get this one?

Also, for those who already own this bag, can u show me pic of yr piping and mods shot ;)

Attached Files:

2. I personally really like this bag! But I think it’s completely sold out in the US.

iheartschanel likes this.
  3. I like the one in neonoe. Go get it if you could get one!

iheartschanel likes this.
  4. I love it. Not masculine at all. I’ve been trying to get my hands on this, along with the Giant Speedy to no avail. Glad you were able to secure one.

I was told by CS they’re sold out but since it’s not a limited edition, more will be popping up in about 6 weeks. But who knows?? Not holding my breath.

5. I love my giant speedy to death..glad that my SA did all she could to pre-order for me. 12 weeks wait is definitely worth it.

Oh man, u mean the damier black white speedy is non limited? Well, that might be a deal breaker for me cos i would might prefer a limited edition for speedy. :lol: thank you very much for your intel :love:

Welltraveled! and Johnpauliegal like this.
  6. I’m not an expert on LV, but that’s what a CS Rep told me 2 days ago; however as everyone here knows all Reps have been giving conflicting info so don’t hold me on the intel. :biggrin:

I too was fortunate enough to get a few items from the Giant collection. Here they are.

5D42F771-E4A2-4C12-B709-BB6678424F80.jpeg

I had the speedy in my cart and checked out on 3 separate occasions, only for my order to get canceled. On one occasion it took over a week for it to cancel. Crazy!!!

7. Wow thats a haul. So u are jusy missing the khaki speedy :eek: congrats....!! I love your khaki neverfull... not sure if i would use though...

Johnpauliegal likes this.
  8. #8 Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Thank you. When I got the NF I fell in love with the colors (khaki/beige) and was happy I had gotten it instead of the speedy, which is white/beige. I’m not good with light colors, that’s why I don’t have many azur pieces.

DrTr likes this.
  9. Omg I just happened to see the black/white speedy. I checked out ASAP. I think i got it. :nuts:

10. Omg im so happy for u!!!!!

11. Thank you. My order is already in preparation. :nuts::biggrin:

Lucille68 likes this.
  12. Wow that was fast. So happy for you!! Can’t wait to see your reveal. You guys have sparked my interest now.

13. Since July, I’ve had this bag and I love it. It is so versatile and looks different with different straps. @travelbliss created a thread for this bag (I cannot find the link) and I posted pics there and I also posted pics in the LV in action thread.

jbags07 and Johnpauliegal like this.
  14. Thank you. I’m excited. The only thing I am dreading is the way it’s going to come, flat as a pancake. :shocked::biggrin: I was shocked when I got my first Speedy not knowing. :biggrin: I don’t have a speedy b so this would be my first. :smile:

BrodyAlice likes this.
  15. EmmJay you have some awesome cool bags and I love all your mod shots. Gotta check it out. Probably will do it when my grandson falls asleep. (He’s 1-1/2.) :heart:

EmmJay likes this.