LV prices went up today!!!

i can't stand LV anymore........I use to be a very very loyal customer....but i'm getting sick of their shananagins bout how "LIMITED" bag's are coming out and when you buy the whole line thinking its limited they"re like oh well since l.v can make so much off it basically were are makeing it a permanent line....WTF!?!?!?ITS BULL/....

MissV said:
i can't stand LV anymore........I use to be a very very loyal customer....but i'm getting sick of their shananagins bout how "LIMITED" bag's are coming out and when you buy the whole line thinking its limited they"re like oh well since l.v can make so much off it basically were are makeing it a permanent line....WTF!?!?!?ITS BULL/....

Which line, besides multicolor, did that happen with? I was only aware that MC was first a limited line than due to its success, it became mass-produced.

aw that sucks! i agree 25$ is not that much but remember the price of a speedy 30 was 540$ and now it is 580$... so plus 40$ in a year o so IS much considering that the bags aren't even real leather...

by the way, does anybody the price for a speedy 30 in europe?

db89 said:
ok.....where can I get LVs in New Hampshire !!
(serious question !!)

I haven't heard of ANY LV boutiques in New Hampshire sadly....but when I order from Eluxury I don't have sales tax because of where I live. The closest LV boutique I have heard of is in Boston. :sad2:

BUT if I ever sell any of my bags on Ebay......I will post them here because I do not charge sales tax to anyone! :P

$20-$30 may not seem like alot...but over a couple of years...that becomes hundreds of dollars.

I got my mono speedy 30 5 years ago, and it was only $400.
I got my epi speedy 25 8 years ago and it was only $385.

pursegalsf said:
Do you have NM or Saks there in New Hampshire? LV has their own little boutique in those stores.

Good idea, I will see if we have any....if we do there are probly only ones at the Rockingham Mall in Nashua (which is like an hour away from where I live)....I live in the sticks up here!! :sad2:

pursegalsf said:
Do you have NM or Saks there in New Hampshire? LV has their own little boutique in those stores.

Does anyone from around there know for sure if there are these stores....if so,,,, I could probably plan a driving vacation there ...
(hoping...hoping...)