• younger than 18

• 18 - 25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 50 and above

Results are only viewable after voting.
WELL.....I'm one of the few that fall into the over 50 catagory. OMG!!! I fell in love with handbags at about 11 years old. During my teenage years and young adult years, I couldn't even afford a fake LV. Later on I started with a few Gucci's and mostly Coach and D and B. When I finally was able to afford the better things in life, my LV obsession started. I probably own about 20 bags and multiple accessories right now. Over the years I have sold a few on ebay and consignment sites. At this point, I can't even use anything else except LV and a few new Gucci's. I really got spoiled.

I only have sons, and my daughters-in-law have no interest. So I guess when my time comes to go to the big LV Boutique in the sky, my collection is coming with me!!
Will always be in LOVE with LOUIE!

i'm 34.. married, with 3 kids.. stay at home mom/wife..
i grew up seeing my mom having designer stuff, and so it wasn't much of a big deal growing up..
i have been buying designer stuff here and there since i got married (at 21) ~ started with Coach.. then moved into gucci, bottega, marc jacobs, bally, prada.. (i do try to buy them below retail, which is great!)
but got my 'first' LV (a josephine) in paris on our 10th anniversary.. and have acquired a few more from there.. (my hubby's great about these things.. once in a while..)
:love:

Hi there,
I wish E-Luxury shipped to Canada! All of my bags have been purchased either through Ebay, let-trade or My Poupette. All have been second-hand so far. I am hoping to make a trip to Minneapolis soon to buy my first new LV!

I am sure if you can make the trip to Minneapolis you will absolutely enjoy buying brand new and have the boutique experience!:tup:

I'm 20 years old I have 4 lv bags 1 wallet and 1 heart coin purse. Other bags I have are 4 coach bags which I dont use anymore. 1 Chloe, 1gucci purse and a pair of sunglasses, 1 prada bag, 1 marc jacobs, 2 kate spades ,1 tory burch, a pair of Versace sunglasses , Chanel earings, tiffanys jewlery a purse and 3 tracksuits and a pair of Jeans from Juicy and a pair of 7 jeans. I believe thats pretty much it. Next on my list is the Azur speedy 30 which I will get in April. I got my first Lv for my 18th Birthday and it's my fave brand.

I'm 13 years old, and going to be 14 in March. I own very many designer things, and I just got my first Louis Vuitton yesterday (Monogram Speedy 35) and I also got a wallet. My mom grew up with her having many designer things, and I have grown up that way also.

I'm 38...married with 2 beautiful daughters 20 & 7. Once I started collecting LV I gave my 20 year old daughter all of my gucci/fendi bags. Luckily for me she's not into LV yet!!!!!

I'm 22, turning 23.

Started to get into designer goods when I was 20...I was definitely a late bloomer here.

My mom loves designer goods, but for such a long time, I have bashed her for wasting so much money on bags...

...And now it's the time for her to bash me. lol.
We now share the same passion for purchasing designer items and enjoying its quality whereas before, I cared moreso about quantity.

Thanks mom and tPF for the valuable lesson. :heart:

I am 18, going to be 19 soon. :wlae:
Got one LV bag, but will be buying more. ;) My parents would never give me a designer bag.
I have a part-time job to make extra money to spend on bags and jewelry. I am not willing to spend my savings on luxurious items yet.