• 18 - 25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 50 and above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great thread!
Wow:nuts:, quite interesting to know most of you guys are 18-25, feel a bit old now :sweatdrop:.

I'm Asian, married, no children (yet!), turning 32 in few months. I got my first LV when I was a 2nd year med student .... that's ~14 years ago!! Most of my early LV collection was from my mom's great kindness then my collection stopped at 6 for many years.

After life is more settled few years ago, I started to grow my collection again, this time with my hard-earned money (some from DH ^__^). Honestly, I've added ~10 LVoe more since I joined this tpf. :P

LVoe is so addictive!!!

I'm 25 an I live in Italy ... I've started my LV collection in september 2008, so just few months ... I'm a student but I work too, and I still live with my parents so I haven't a lot of thing to pay (only car) and I can use part of my money for LV.

ps: sorry for bad english!!

i am turning 25 this year..love and collect LV since i was 22. i have total of around 10pieces including bags and accessories...i got my first LV paid with my part-time job money when i was at uni. i think my addiction has grown stronger than ever since i joined TPF..lol

my first designer bag (gucci) was when I was 17 for xmas! I hardly use it now because I realized its kinda small for my body type/hard to carry, but ill always love it. Im turning 21 next month, but my mom already gave me my bday gift - palermo gm :smile:

i'm 27. got my first LV last year.

I'm 38...
wow, you look much younger than that.

I am probably the oldest on this board, 62 but I don't care. I am just so happy to be able to have one belem mm! You see, after putting 3 throught college (two Harvard and one IU) I think it's much more special. You know that old saying, moms are last.
My bag is coming today and I can't wait. I hail from the Midwest, Chicago.
This board is so full of tips. Y:jammin:ou are all very generous.
congrats on your new bag! :flowers:

I am 27 and live in the United States. I started collecting LVs about four years ago. At its highest point, my collection housed about 50 pieces (including both bags and wallets); now, I am down to about 15. About two years ago, I came to a place where I didn't want to buy things just to say I had them (which this board will make you do, lol), but really wanted to have a timeless collection. So I sold off a ton of stuff and am starting almost anew.

Both my husband and I work full-time and we have three children under age 4 (two of whom are twins!)

32. I got my first LV probably when I was 23 or 24. I was into Gucci, Prada and Fendi first before LV. I kind of saw LV as an old lady's brand. But now it's my favorite with all of the fun styles they come out with. Having all of the LE makes it exciting, even though I can't afford most LE.

i'm 18 going on 19 next month, and i have two LV pieces (monogram canvas popincourt haut & damier ebony neverfull). both were for my birthday, but i bought the neverfull early because i couldn't wait any longer. :] i hope to get my next LV through hard earned cash.....