LV Murakami Multicolore - Is it over??

I agree it's not as sleek as the traditional speedy, but the style is still pretty classic. Here are some examples of it being styled well, IMO:

5702708346fc3b3864414d90abdd87c0.jpg

tumblr_inline_o8u9h3DRiq1rpqds5_500.jpg

chiara-ferragni-and-louis-vuitton-monogram-multicolore-speedy-30-gallery.jpg

7268607330_df6a5b3956_o.jpg

A lot of these outfits do show their age--I'd lose the lipstick and switch to flat sandals in the first look, lose the sunglasses and necklace and second bag (why) in the second, swap out the red heels for neutral flats in the third and I'd remove the necklace in the fourth look. However, they're also a far cry from bedazzled jeans, so I think the multicolore speedy could still look very modern if styled appropriately.

I love the last pic outfit. Everything goes well together.

Reactions: MsModernShopper
I have the black MC Speedy and i carry it regularly. When i take it to work its the most complemented bag... colleagues in the office have come over just to say how much they like it, when my manager saw it he actually came to my desk picked it up and said WOW! Yes it's loud and an older print but i love it! Id say it go for it and get it out of your system, life is too short!

I bought this in 2005 and wore a good amount of times during those early years. It has been put away for about years, just because I was wearing other bags. However, being on purse forums lv multicolor threads has motivated me to pull it out. I have been wearing it for the past week. Loving it and now I say rotating bags new and old is the best. Go for it. You will be wearing it from time to time. When you want that fun, unique bag you pull it out. 20170419_145106.jpeg

If you love it and really want it then get it for that reason. But fashion wise it is a dated look and even before it was discontinued it was the most counterfeited LV bag which made it lose appeal as well. But like I said if your heart is still set on having one that's the most important reason of all. Just be smart and try to get a great deal on a mint one [emoji28][emoji6]

I personally love the MC line but more so in SLGs. I just recently bought a zippy coin purse and cosmetic case [emoji173]️ But if you love the bag, I say get it! I agree with others, life's too short not to enjoy it [emoji4]

I think if the condition is lovely preowned I would also go for it. Sometimes when we wear a some boring outfit or not that much colour to pimp it up with this beautiful multicolore! I say: wear what you like and do what you lVoe!:heart: