LV Murakami Multicolore - Is it over??

I couldn't agree more. I just bought a preloved (almost mint) Black MC Speedy..I wasn't too sure if I should pull the trigger..but all things bright and 90's are making such a strong comeback..I thought it would be a great add to my collection..not to mention the price was fantastic.

I'm glad you brought this MC topic up. I got the black MC Claudia years ago, and only wore it few times. Now it's just sitting duck in my closet. I'm tempted to sell it, but I'm afraid I'll have seller's remorse...

Reactions: prsstar69
How fun! Please post a pic!!!!

Just popped back to this forum after years of absence to read this thread I just bought a new to me multicolore Alma. The funny thing is I hated these bags when they were in fashion - the jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton loud brash look was not my thing. I preferred classic styles in black and gray, plus I wouldn't spend Louis Vuitton prices. Now I think the bags are retro chic and bright and fun with a simple jeans and white tshirt and blazer outfit. I think if you love it and you enjoy it, it shouldn't matter what others think, plus the print is now not 'in fashion' so it's more unique and less common.

Thanks for all of your responses! Afters YEARS of deliberations, I FINALLY bought my MC Speedy!!! She's got a lot of flaws but I really love the color combination!!! I haven't taken any photos of her yet so I just snapped a quick shot in the ladies room to share lol. I have to take some with better light. Totally different than the black jumbo 2.55 that I normally carry. I just LOVE her!!!!

loWWi1-20170603_104706.jpg srsuyw1-20170603_104941.jpg

Thanks for all of your responses! Afters YEARS of deliberations, I FINALLY bought my MC Speedy!!! She's got a lot of flaws but I really love the color combination!!! I haven't taken any photos of her yet so I just snapped a quick shot in the ladies room to share lol. I have to take some with better light. Totally different than the black jumbo 2.55 that I normally carry. I just LOVE her!!!!

View attachment 3718890 View attachment 3718891

Looks gorgeous!

Reactions: prsstar69
Good for you. I love the multicolor and just purchased a pre-loved pm cosmetic pouch in Noir. I am at an age that I could care less what others think, especially when it comes to bags, which are a very personal choice. Just to shake things up a bit I am currently sporting an MCM Liz reversible tote that I LOVE, which I know will have some on this forum gasping for air. LOL. Anyway, enjoy your bag, as they are supposed to be fun. It is gorgeous and you wear it well.

Late in the game here, but I just found a preloved MC white speedy at a price i can afford. I think this bag is associated a lot with that early 00 era when Paris Hilton and Britney Spears were popular, also with too much girly looks, over ripped pale and white jeans, white sunglasses, sexy frill tops, etc. You know the drill. But I plan to wear mine with my linen beige pants, white shirt, gold birkenstocks, black linen relax dress. So keep the rest the look classy and your MC bag will bring that wow effect again.