LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. @baggirl1234 - My post directly above yours has a link to a mini picture tutorial I did and shows another way to shorten the backpack straps and convert it to a shoulder bag without removing. Hope this is useful! :smile:

2. oh thank you so much i didn't see that!!

jelly-baby likes this.
  3. Anyone know how I can get my hands on this bag?!

4. #3589 Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    How’s everyone’s strap holding up? I noticed some cracks in the glazing in mine....is that happening to anyone else’s strap?

5. I've had mine since 2014. No cracking no fraying so far.

6. so one of my corners continues to peel and getting mucky. you can never win with this bag lol.

7. so one of my corners continues to peel and getting mucky. you can never win with this bag lol.

8. #3593 Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Hi all~ I have finally gotten a Palm Springs mini from LV online store. But I have a few concerns. Firstly, a few parts of the bag don’t look aligned to me, especially the front print and the place where the strap rings are. Secondly, the black tag in front look as if there’s a line. Thirdly the top side of the bag didn’t seem nicely stitched. I’ve indicated the parts in red. Do you think I should refund it? Or it’s normal to be like this?

Attached Files:

9. The alignment on the front and back looks ok for me, but over all there are too many flaws. Personally I can live with one or two, but not so many. I wouldn't like the line on the front tag and the different hight of the rings in the back - but here i'm not sure if with weight in it it is the same height :-s Because there is a little bump and that can stretch out when packed and it will be fine. So sad, I love this cute little style:flowers:

10. This bag is just fine!! It’s consistent looking and there’s no issues and your front alignment is just fine too! Enjoy the bag, there is a handmade aspect to these bags, so I would be mindful of that too

11. Has anyone seen the Palm Springs mini come in on the online UK store recently? Every time I check both the mono and reverse mono are out of stock. I would like to get my hands on one for my birthday!

12. hows corner wear for people with the new version monogram? post pics pls. contemplating getting it back in mono as well

13. Palm Springs in all sizes are available on line now. Both mono and reverse.

14. If you’re going to go as far as drawing parallel lines like that you will definitely something wrong with the bag. no one is going to scrutinize your bag like that. I had difficulty even seeing anything wrong with the first few photos. Please just enjoy your bag.

Chardelle, Firstfullsteps and JY1217 like this.
  15. TL;DR: Is the top panel supposed to line up so the patterns line up with the side panels?

Also, is the crooked stitching too much of a flaw? It’s only on one side.

Attached Files: