LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

I am loving the my new Palm Springs mini what is some of your favorite ways to wear this bag ? Crossbody or like a back pack ??

I love the look of backpacks but I don’t find them that practical for access so I generally wear crossbody. However, the PSM straps have been the bane of my life so I have finally found a way to convert it from crossbody to backpack without removing the straps! I will upload some pics when I get a moment...

I love the look of backpacks but I don’t find them that practical for access so I generally wear crossbody. However, the PSM straps have been the bane of my life so I have finally found a way to convert it from crossbody to backpack without removing the straps! I will upload some pics when I get a moment...

I’ve done a mini tutorial. Here is the link in the forum:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/lv-palm-springs-mini-backpack-how-to-convert-the-straps.1024659/

does anyone shorten the straps on their PSM? i've been thinking about wearing it like that, i love this bag but i'm short and it just hangs off me and flies around. This video shows you how to do it

I only wear this bag cross body with the monogram bandouliere XL or other straps that I have. I will never wear this as a backpack. I’ve heard of people getting their bags stolen when worn as a backpack. The thieves slice the straps with a knife or box cutter and grab the bag. That is not why I don’t wear it as a backpack though but I prefer this bag on me as a cross body.

I only wear this bag cross body with the monogram bandouliere XL or other straps that I have. I will never wear this as a backpack. I’ve heard of people getting their bags stolen when worn as a backpack. The thieves slice the straps with a knife or box cutter and grab the bag. That is not why I don’t wear it as a backpack though but I prefer this bag on me as a cross body.
oh wow! thats crazy but i can see how easily the straps could be cut. also the bag slides around everywhere it would be easy to grab off

@baggirl1234 - My post directly above yours has a link to a mini picture tutorial I did and shows another way to shorten the backpack straps and convert it to a shoulder bag without removing. Hope this is useful! :smile: