LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never mind. I just went online to LV’s website and see that the panels don’t match up on their stock pictures. :smile:

2. They exists - Palm Springs Minis which are really good made with no flaws - I read so many posts about problems, but I pulled the trigger and got a perfect one (and if anyone sees flaws I didn't see - please don't tell me ;))

Attached Files:

kbell, Swathi, Winter’sJoy and 2 others like this.
  3. Hi everyone.

I need your opinion. I just received this psm today. The monogram on top between the zipper doesn’t align at all. Should I return it?

Attached Files:

4. Congrats!! it looks gorgeous, if someone tells you otherwise, just don't care it! one can always look for a flaw when there's none, just enjoy your bag!!

Nivahra and Winter’sJoy like this.
  5. Beauty! Where is yours made?

6. Do the flowers seem to fade too?

7. Finally got this baby after hunting it for agessssssss! My friend managed to score this one for me during a walk-in. :yahoo:
    IMG_0893.JPEG

kbell, secretik09 and tanya555 like this.
  8. Y'all. I literally laughed out loud and have to share.

I ordered my PSM online and received it today. Not only did it have the chemical smell some people have been speaking of, but check out the utter failure of stamping the front tag. Who looks at that and lets it go further through assembly?

LV PSM.jpg

Currently torn on exchange or just return and move on to a different bag.

9. mines isn’t that deep and that chemical smell means it’s literally fresh out of the factory.

10. Received this yesterday and got so upset. There are 2 spots here that seem to have some scuffs/rubbing off. I thought I’d like to keep this but looks like I have to return

Attached Files:

11. Mine is like this too, one very little spot. I'm keeping mine though cause its MIF. I haven't seen any MIF PSM in a long time. Where is yours made?

12. MIF too. Actually a lot of psm are coming into stores this month. No longer that rare now