LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Thanks @lallybelle - I just texted the store manager of my boutique directly, complaining about the long wait and clearly requesting for an exchange with a new model.
Ask to speak to the boutique director about how they conduct their mini palms springs repair while others get a replacement. Their product is defaulted and why would it be your wait time? And don’t accept them gluing your zipper on as a repair. I heard some YouTuber mention this was done to their bag!
Did u already drop off your bag? You must video record your bag at the drop off site as the SA watches, as someone has mentioned and re inspect your bag at the pick up site if it is to be repaired.

Reactions: Marmotte
Thanks @scarlet555 - I'm going later today. It has been 3 1/2 months since I dropped off the bag. This is getting ridiculous.
You should also call Client Services and ask to speak to the Escalation Team. As long as it’s taking them to repair your zippper, you could have remodeled a kitchen, bath, and possibly a closet. You have been more than patient with this process.

Reactions: Marmotte and kbell
So update on my handle situation cracking. I finally took it in and the SA was a headache to deal with. I felt so embarrassed. She first told me “oh that’s so weird I’ve never seen that let me go talk to the manager” then she came back and pretty much said I’m over thinking everything. She told me she sees a beautiful bag and it looks amazing and she sees the start of an issue. She said she doesn’t want me to go without a bag for weeks and pay hundreds of dollars to get a handle replaced. She told me to come back if it gets worse and I can go get it polished at another LV store. She also told me it’s gonna be an entire issue because she will have to look up my name and all my information and blah blah blah. Oh and she said at one point seems like it’s because I put too much in my bag that’s why the handle/glazing is cracking which I don’t. Anyways is there a way to email someone? I’m annoyed and I don’t feel like arguing. I’m an introvert and too shy to argue my case. What’s the best thing for me to do?

So update on my handle situation cracking. I finally took it in and the SA was a headache to deal with. I felt so embarrassed. She first told me “oh that’s so weird I’ve never seen that let me go talk to the manager” then she came back and pretty much said I’m over thinking everything. She told me she sees a beautiful bag and it looks amazing and she sees the start of an issue. She said she doesn’t want me to go without a bag for weeks and pay hundreds of dollars to get a handle replaced. She told me to come back if it gets worse and I can go get it polished at another LV store. She also told me it’s gonna be an entire issue because she will have to look up my name and all my information and blah blah blah. Oh and she said at one point seems like it’s because I put too much in my bag that’s why the handle/glazing is cracking which I don’t. Anyways is there a way to email someone? I’m annoyed and I don’t feel like arguing. I’m an introvert and too shy to argue my case. What’s the best thing for me to do?
Do you carry it by the handle? Sounds like the SA didn’t want to deal with it. Can you post a picture? Are you close to another store and you could ask to speak to a manager..