LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Hi I was browsing the web and came across this. It is palm springs mini monogram and look at the cracks! I had a mini but sold it thinking it was too small for me and now want to buy it again. However after seeing this photo I am a little scared to get one. Has this happened to anyone else? View attachment 3935668View attachment 3935669
I am on my 4th PS mini due to the leather chapes issue. I never experienced any cracking..knock on wood..

Reactions: orca1981
Hi I was browsing the web and came across this. It is palm springs mini monogram and look at the cracks! I had a mini but sold it thinking it was too small for me and now want to buy it again. However after seeing this photo I am a little scared to get one. Has this happened to anyone else? View attachment 3935668View attachment 3935669
seems like the cracks are from the escalators???

I had the exact same thing happen to my PS Mini & brought the bag to LV. They replaced the bag. No questions asked. It took about 2 wks for the replacement
I thought it might have occurred because the zipper does not pull smoothly, causing strain on the canvas above it. I am very careful now so the same issue does not repeat

I had the exact same thing happen to my PS Mini & brought the bag to LV. They replaced the bag. No questions asked. It took about 2 wks for the replacement
I thought it might have occurred because the zipper does not pull smoothly, causing strain on the canvas above it. I am very careful now so the same issue does not repeat

Thank you for sharing your experience! This photo really made me scared about getting the bag. However, knowing LV will stand by their products I feel confident about getting it now. It just is so beautiful! :heart:

Thank you for sharing your experience! This photo really made me scared about getting the bag. However, knowing LV will stand by their products I feel confident about getting it now. It just is so beautiful! :heart:

It’s really a nice bag & much more spacious than I thought it would be. Besides the cute style it is practical & versatile. My reservation initially about buying the bag was I was not a backpack person. It turned out to be such a fun bag, I am happy I got it!
Good Luck. I hope you have a lot of enjoyment from the bag!

Reactions: orca1981
It’s really a nice bag & much more spacious than I thought it would be. Besides the cute style it is practical & versatile. My reservation initially about buying the bag was I was not a backpack person. It turned out to be such a fun bag, I am happy I got it!
Good Luck. I hope you have a lot of enjoyment from the bag!

Thank you! Now I just have to patiently wait for it to become available [emoji24]

I have a question for all of you owners of mini Palm Springs backpack...have you ever regretted getting it? I am on the waiting list for this one,I am practicing with the MCM mini Bebe boo backpack and love it,but I am not sure if the LV will fit the same amount of things,is it spacious besides is a small bag? TIA