LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Hi I was browsing the web and came across this. It is palm springs mini monogram and look at the cracks! I had a mini but sold it thinking it was too small for me and now want to buy it again. However after seeing this photo I am a little scared to get one. Has this happened to anyone else? View attachment 3935668View attachment 3935669
I had a Palm Springs pm in reverse that I’ve noticed has these cracks. I had my reverse mini for almost a year and never saw that.

I had a Palm Springs pm in reverse that I’ve noticed has these cracks. I had my reverse mini for almost a year and never saw that.

How long did you have the PS pm before you saw the cracks? I have a PS mini that is in repair right now to replace the chaps (fraying threads). I need to check mine when it gets back for any cracks. I have had mine for 2 years now.

I have a question for all of you owners of mini Palm Springs backpack...have you ever regretted getting it? I am on the waiting list for this one,I am practicing with the MCM mini Bebe boo backpack and love it,but I am not sure if the LV will fit the same amount of things,is it spacious besides is a small bag? TIA

I have absolutely no regrets getting the mini PS backpack. It has been in constant rotation since I purchased it two years ago. And I am not a backpack person either. It’s just so cute!

I can’t answer your question about the capacity since I don’t have a MCM bag. Those are really cute too!

Reactions: Vancang
I have a question for all of you owners of mini Palm Springs backpack...have you ever regretted getting it? I am on the waiting list for this one,I am practicing with the MCM mini Bebe boo backpack and love it,but I am not sure if the LV will fit the same amount of things,is it spacious besides is a small bag? TIA

I regretted my first one which was bought from a personal shopper. It was not in pristine condition though it was supposed to be brand new. But i didnt know better thenIMG_1955.jpg
The shape was wooby.

I sold it then purchased the my lv world tour version. No regrets. Loving the customised look and the red interior

I regretted my first one which was bought from a personal shopper. It was not in pristine condition though it was supposed to be brand new. But i didnt know better thenView attachment 3939747
The shape was wooby.

I sold it then purchased the my lv world tour version. No regrets. Loving the customised look and the red interior

Yes you’re right it seemed wonky,and in the front it’s a no go...I got one a month ago (picture here)and it wasn’t aligned so I return it and I am in waiting list for another one hoping this one is aligned
IMG_2503.jpg

Reactions: Shan29
Yes you’re right it seemed wonky,and in the front it’s a no go...I got one a month ago (picture here)and it wasn’t aligned so I return it and I am in waiting list for another one hoping this one is aligned
View attachment 3939828

I hope your perfect one comes soon!

My customised one didnt have perfect alignment but I believe the stickers overshadow it[emoji23]

Haven't regretted mine whatsoever! I pretty much carry it every single day, mostly as a backpack because I love how easy it is to just sling and go. I get lots of compliments on it too. I don't know about the MCM bag but here's a list of what I carry in my PS on a daily basis:
* iPhone X in LV folio case
* Hermes Calvi
* Kabuki zippy coin purse as my wallet
* Mini Pochette stuffed full of stuff
* 6 ring key holder including bulky Mini Cooper key
* iPhone powerbank charger
* iPhone earbuds in a card case
* Sunglasses with a hard case

I feel it's almost like a magician's hat, it fits way more than you think it would.

Haven't regretted mine whatsoever! I pretty much carry it every single day, mostly as a backpack because I love how easy it is to just sling and go. I get lots of compliments on it too. I don't know about the MCM bag but here's a list of what I carry in my PS on a daily basis:
* iPhone X in LV folio case
* Hermes Calvi
* Kabuki zippy coin purse as my wallet
* Mini Pochette stuffed full of stuff
* 6 ring key holder including bulky Mini Cooper key
* iPhone powerbank charger
* iPhone earbuds in a card case
* Sunglasses with a hard case

I feel it's almost like a magician's hat, it fits way more than you think it would.
I joke with my husband that it's my little clown car when I start pulling everything out. Mine has:
Small Kirigami pouch for cards/drivers license
Medium Kirigami pouch for small lotion, lip gloss, and brush
Vintage mono golf ball case for portable charger and cables
Sun glasses
Pixel XL 2 phone
Small pouch with earbuds