LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

It fits quite a bit, I am trying to downsize given my back pain

On the first pic, you see plenty of room left...
It had
*Bottega Veneta slim wallet and coin purse
*mini pochette
*sunglasses in soft case
*some balms and wet napkins
*multicles

And a big space still which you can use for agenda, powerbank or water bottle :angel:

Attachments

• B89DDD9F-092B-46A2-AB3B-5DBA2C3A0195.jpeg
    B89DDD9F-092B-46A2-AB3B-5DBA2C3A0195.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 1,247
  • F2A4F8EA-FFEE-4364-ADB0-43D1C775B309.jpeg
    F2A4F8EA-FFEE-4364-ADB0-43D1C775B309.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,218
Lol i use that same purple bottle for this bag too[emoji23][emoji23]

Hahaha i know sweetie! The larger half a litre won’t fit :P

I got a phone call from my SA that the impossible had happened..as PS Mini Reverse seemed to be long discontinued in Europe, checked in France, Belgium and Netherlands and no and i was pleading to my SA to put a request still and this was approved by the GM...it came on Thursday (only waited a week!) and ofc it’s MIF. I’m
Picking it up today.

I got a phone call from my SA that the impossible had happened..as PS Mini Reverse seemed to be long discontinued in Europe, checked in France, Belgium and Netherlands and no and i was pleading to my SA to put a request still and this was approved by the GM...it came on Thursday (only waited a week!) and ofc it’s MIF. I’m
Picking it up today.

Yay!! That's so awesome!! It pays to be persistent! Pics when it arrives

Reactions: Poochie231080

Picking it up today.

Congrats!

Reactions: Poochie231080
I joke with my husband that it's my little clown car when I start pulling everything out. Mine has:
Small Kirigami pouch for cards/drivers license
Medium Kirigami pouch for small lotion, lip gloss, and brush
Vintage mono golf ball case for portable charger and cables
Sun glasses
Pixel XL 2 phone
Small pouch with earbuds
Ha! Such an apt description- it is a little clown car!! :smile:

:sad: i bought one last year & thought it looked kinda awkward on me & i didn’t know how to wear it ..... but i keep seeing pictures and it’s so cute, now i’m thinking i want it again, maybe it depends what i’m wearing it with?

but the price is 300$ more than what u paid last year already [emoji24]

how do you guys usually wear it ? crossbody ? or as a shoulder bag or backpack ?

:sad: i bought one last year & thought it looked kinda awkward on me & i didn’t know how to wear it ..... but i keep seeing pictures and it’s so cute, now i’m thinking i want it again, maybe it depends what i’m wearing it with?

how do you guys usually wear it ? crossbody ? or as a shoulder bag or backpack ?

Crossbody/shoulder depending on the strap I use

Here’s one pic

Attachments

• D2CA1640-2640-493F-A91A-97ACC933A91A.jpeg
    D2CA1640-2640-493F-A91A-97ACC933A91A.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 1,115

I'm sooooo in love with mine! I wore it cross body at first and have since switched to backpack style. Love both ways:love:

Hi! Hoping you guys can help me. I really want a backpack but can’t figure out which one will fit my 12” MacBook (newer model so smaller and lighter) I really want to use It for traveling. Please help!! Will It fit in any size?