LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

I don't think so. Mine almost a year old and I've carried it pretty consistently in that time; plus it's kept pretty full, too. Still stands up by itself, too.

Yes mine stands too..just feel the canvas is much softer after weeks of use. I saw someone elses that looks out of shape when worn crossbody. Could be the weight of the bag on the 2 little d-rings. Not looking forward to mine being like that

Yes mine stands too..just feel the canvas is much softer after weeks of use. I saw someone elses that looks out of shape when worn crossbody. Could be the weight of the bag on the 2 little d-rings. Not looking forward to mine being like that

Mine doesn't feel softer at all and the zipper still offers nice resistance. I would just enjoy your bag, nothing stays perfect forever :smile:

Reactions: Shan29
How do you guys feel about fakes? I've seen many bad fakes but there was one really good fake posted on YouTube and it really kinda annoyed me..

Hate them Which vid was it? I saw one video where this girl gave her best friend one for her birthday... but it was a terrible fake and she even said she had ordered another "better" one to give her, but gave her the bad one in the meanwhile.

Hate them Which vid was it? I saw one video where this girl gave her best friend one for her birthday... but it was a terrible fake and she even said she had ordered another "better" one to give her, but gave her the bad one in the meanwhile.

I saw that one too.. Yuck! That's a cruel prank.
Here's the one I'm talking about :

Do you all feel that the bag loses its shape after awhile?

Kat L has a really good wear & tear video on YouTube. It was helpful for me on making my decision to get this bag. Personally, I’m not gonna overpack this bag as it’s a mini bag not a neverfull or full size backpack. Hopefully, that will help preserve shape.

Saw that vid. They even considered it cute..it was a super bad fake.:yucky:
I'd rather buy something similar in style that is a lower end brand that I can afford than condone the proliferation of fakes.

Reactions: BagZPlz and tam0o
How do you guys feel about fakes? I've seen many bad fakes but there was one really good fake posted on YouTube and it really kinda annoyed me..
Getting annoyed too with all the fake LV PS minis and sunnies (ex The Party) that people are listing on Ebay and claiming it is authentic. For the sunnies they are even listing for at or more than the retail price of a real one! :mad:. People are even watching those listings and don't even know it is fake. I kept on reporting it though. They need to be stopped.

Reactions: tam0o
Hi I was browsing the web and came across this. It is palm springs mini monogram and look at the cracks! I had a mini but sold it thinking it was too small for me and now want to buy it again. However after seeing this photo I am a little scared to get one. Has this happened to anyone else? IMG_1516074988.710189.jpgIMG_1516074998.888102.jpg