LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Yes - you nailed it. I’m told the peeling on the back is normal wear and tear. Waiting to see if anything can be done about the pocket.

so they are high tension areas and will experience some wear and tear. from my experience, the tx factory made bags experience wear and tear prematurely compared to the european counterparts. i think it's the way they cinch those spots (relatively way too tight). the front pocket can be changed (for a cost); usually around $450 CAD. i've turned down made in the us palm springs for this very reason.

so they are high tension areas and will experience some wear and tear. from my experience, the tx factory made bags experience wear and tear prematurely compared to the european counterparts. i think it's the way they cinch those spots (relatively way too tight). the front pocket can be changed (for a cost); usually around $450 CAD. i've turned down made in the us palm springs for this very reason.

Thank you! This is super helpful!
I think you've made the right call…

Good morning everyone from a very foggy Scotland :flowers:

After many years of debating about the Palm Springs Backpack I have decided to get it for Christmas this year. This thread has provided some wonderful information and inspiration.
Due to a number of factors I won’t be able to purchase it in person. I will be ordering from Harrods and have an SA I can message to arrange the purchase.

I know to look out for alignment, but is there anything else in this current version I should be looking out for both prior to and after purchase?

Thank you in advance for any feedback you may have. :loveeyes:

Reactions: jelly-baby