LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Does anyone know if LV is replacing the older models with the canvas cover over the zipper? Mine was purchased June of 2016 and I thought I’ve read of LV replacing the old model for clients? Was there an actual recall? Not sure if it was only for batches. I’m not sure if it’s something you can walk in and ask for because the leather tabs on mine bend upwards. I also hate the canvas piece that covers the zipper and the zipper isn’t that smooth. Tia!

I’d like to kDoes anyone know if LV is replacing the older models with the canvas cover over the zipper? Mine was purchased June of 2016 and I thought I’ve read of LV replacing the old model for clients? Was there an actual recall? Not sure if it was only for batches. I’m not sure if it’s something you can walk in and ask for because the leather tabs on mine bend upwards. I also hate the canvas piece that covers the zipper and the zipper isn’t that smooth. Tia!
Does anyone know if LV is replacing the older models with the canvas cover over the zipper? Mine was purchased June of 2016 and I thought I’ve read of LV replacing the old model for clients? Was there an actual recall? Not sure if it was only for batches. I’m not sure if it’s something you can walk in and ask for because the leather tabs on mine bend upwards. I also hate the canvas piece that covers the zipper and the zipper isn’t that smooth. Tia!
I’d like to know as well. Mine has already been repaired once since it tore the inside lining. I didn’t use it at all during the pandemic and finally took it on a trip last month and now the sipper tore a spot on the canvas.

Hi all! I recently got a beautiful preowned PSM in reverse mono and I love it! However, I noticed today after using it for a few days that one of the straps is missing one of the gold pin type things to adjust it. Each strap should have 2 correct? Pic of the bag

IMG_2031.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: lemondln
she’s a beauty! Been thinking of picking one up for myself. I own the mono version. Yes, every bag should have two straps.
Thank you! Not the strap, but the gold pin the goes in the strap to adjust it. I attached a picture. I think I lost one! It had it when it arrived I do remember seeing two on each strap. I circled the part I was talking about

IMG_2035.jpeg