LV Cabas club!

WOW! shes like new! i just scored one on ebay for a very cheap price, in not the best condition lol. im going to see if i can fix the bottom vacheta piece up, and if i cant i may just have it replaces at LV. The rest of the bag is decet but theres water marks and such on the bottom. Im planning on using it for a work tote anyways, so it will be a " used and abused" bag so i didn't want to spend a lot on one, but hoping i can make her smi pretty once she arrives :smile: enjoy yours!
Thanks! Glad you found one. :P

I first purchased a preloved Cabas Mezzo in 2015 and sold it a year later, which I regretted. :sad: I missed her so much, and began to search for another, and found one last week in like new condition, she was delivered today. She was born in 2011.......and she’s beautiful. Just sprayed the vachetta with AppleGuard, and very happy with the Mezzo again!!! :P
Wow, great condition!
I’m in! New to me cabas mezzo arrived today! View attachment 4370536
Congrats!

I am enjoying the Piano, but I don't like how a lot of the time I end up stacking things in it. (And I don't even carry much!) Also the staps tend to fall off more often than I'd like.

I first purchased a preloved Cabas Mezzo in 2015 and sold it a year later, which I regretted. :sad: I missed her so much, and began to search for another, and found one last week in like new condition, she was delivered today. She was born in 2011.......and she’s beautiful. Just sprayed the vachetta with AppleGuard, and very happy with the Mezzo again!!! :P
I just purchased a Cabas Mezzo from EBay and love it. However, I’m wondering if anyone has found a bag organizer that works inside to help keep its shape? I would love any help on what brand or where to look for one that fits that bag well. Thanks so much everyone :smile:

Reactions: cheidel
I just purchased a Cabas Mezzo from EBay and love it. However, I’m wondering if anyone has found a bag organizer that works inside to help keep its shape? I would love any help on what brand or where to look for one that fits that bag well. Thanks so much everyone :smile:
I have gotten a few organizers from amazon, made well and fast shipping. Just take the measurements of the mezzo and look for one that is similar in size.

I have several organizers in various sizes and styles. Felt organizers and canvas, I’ve purchased most of them from pursebling.com.

Do you have the Mezzo and used any of your organizers inside of it? Thanks for your help!
Yes, I have the Mezzo too, and I use my small felt organizer in it. The bottom of the Mezzo has great structure because of the vachetta bottom, and the organizer keeps everything from getting lost in the bottom of my bag.

Back a million years ago I purchase this bag(feb 14,2007) then sold it to purchase a BH. Well things have come full circle because I just added it to my collection again.
This is a very understated bag.... but a great staple:smile:
9EF1B1ED-F711-425D-868C-9438B8B61DB5.jpeg

Reactions: Quintonia
Thinking of purchasing this Cabas Mezzo. I’m NOT looking for authentication but would LOVE feedback about the condition? Think a cleanup would bring her back to life?