LV Cabas club!

Hi @TheRealSRT - When I called the 800# just to ask about leather replacement, it never came up that the bag was preloved. They suggested I send the bag direct to the boutique closest to me (LV Nieman's Plano). I sent it to the boutique along with a note saying exactly what I wanted. The boutique called when they received my box to tell me how long it would take and the cost, and that was it. No one asked for paperwork or asked where I got her (not that it was a big secret or anything). It was a fantastic experience and the service was impeccable. I even got her back earlier than the 4-6 week estimate. Hope this helps! [emoji4]
Omg this is SO helpful!! Thank you so much. I was so nervous to buy something with intention to have the leather replaced. This has made me feel so much better! It looks great! Even better to hear this because my closest store is NYC 3 hours from where I live so shipping it Is so much better than having to take the trip.

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Omg this is SO helpful!! Thank you so much. I was so nervous to buy something with intention to have the leather replaced. This has made me feel so much better! It looks great! Even better to hear this because my closest store is NYC 3 hours from where I live so shipping it Is so much better than having to take the trip.

Glad I could help. The folks at the 800# said the boutique was a faster option than the actual store. Can't wait to see your "new" bag! [emoji4]

Does anyone have info on whAt the cabas bags - all styles - retailed for from Louis vuitton? Our local Dillards now is selling runway lv bags and they have numerous retired styles but I was curious about the pricing compared to what they originally retailed for.

Hey All!
My pre-loved Cabas Piano arrived today and I’m super excited. I want to get an organizer for it, but I’m unsure if one of the pre made ones online would work well. Any ideas? Thanks Cabas Lovers!

Hmmm... it’s really lost it’s shape and is very soft. I have a Vavin and it’s SUPER structured. I wonder if I should stuff it with some newspaper.
Hi...I recently got a pre-loved Cabas Piano (love it) and keep a thick scarf inside to keep shape when not in use. I agree with other poster that an organizer would be too much in this bag. What age is yours?

Hi...I recently got a pre-loved Cabas Piano (love it) and keep a thick scarf inside to keep shape when not in use. I agree with other poster that an organizer would be too much in this bag. What age is yours?
Sorry I have been on vacation and haven’t been checking. I think the bag is from 2000/2001. I’ve been putting my Pochette and Mini Pochette inside, along with a few other long Tory Burch wallets I own.