LV Bucket no longer popular?

This girl does not a clue about ettiquette with strangers, even to say that to a friend is walking a fine line.

Now to the question at hand bec. it seemed to me like this was a genuine inquiry about the current mode regarding bucket style. here is my take on it, there are hot/ it bags right now(batignolles, lockit, wapity, manhattan, vive cite) and then there are classics(alma, speedy, papillon the LE lines are done in these) and then there are lv classics that are made for years, but not so mainstream(trocadero, bucket, musette?) so having said that I think the bucket is a classic, and lv classic. If someone were walking around with a vintage fendi zucca bucket in PVC yeah that looks kinda dated, but in LV I pretty much find it timeless especially in light of that it's STILL BEING PRODUCED. To me that answers the question if lv is making it, it's not out. If it gets discontinued then it might be out. Fendi has resurrectd their zucca bucket these days, I've seen it on eluxury but it looks different than it used to. The old one was more of a noe looking bag anyway and less of a bucket, but that overall shape and it's kind of 80's early 90's looking. I am a product of the 80s early 90s though, so that's why the bucket has appeal to me, but I must say, I don't think the bag is trendy, but I did consider it a classic in the petit form. Again if LV is still making it in the large form then I don't think it is out.

I think all mono canvas LV if not all LV in general is classic, especially the bucket......I can't even imagine someone comming up to me like that and carrying a fake bag to boot...

the bucket is one of the 9 iconic bags of LV!

Here are the nine iconic bags of Louis Vuitton: Wardrobe, Steamer Bag, Keepal, Speedy, Noe, Alma, Lockit, Papillion & last but not the least - Bucket! :lol:

the bucket is one of the 9 iconic bags of LV!

Here are the nine iconic bags of Louis Vuitton: Wardrobe, Steamer Bag, Keepal, Speedy, Noe, Alma, Lockit, Papillion & last but not the least - Bucket! :lol:

:yes::yes: I got the mag/catalogue about these iconic from Harper's Bazaar and can't imagine how that stupid cow can tell you something rude & stupid like that.

The LV bucket bag is definitely timeless. A good friend of mine still wears hers very often and she always looks sophisticated when she's wearing it. Ignore that girl's harsh comments and enjoy your bag.

How rude! How ignorant, while I am at it!
The bucket is a classic bag. It never goes out of style. They're handy too! BTW, I am glad that you are gracious enough not to respond to those comments. This raises another question about why one buys LV...to follow a trend or to embrace classic style.

She sounds stupid...I would of laughed sooo hard!!!!!!

The bucket is one of my favorites...although not everyone agrees...it is a classic for sure.....Wow...cant believe that someone would actually say such a pointless thing....:wtf: