LV Bucket no longer popular?

How RUDE is that??? I personally think most of the LV mono, damier, epi lines are pretty timeless and classic and can be worn for years. Not everyone can afford to keep up and buy the latest "it" bag. Why do we have to wear the same thing everyone else is wearing anyway??

Where do these people come from???? I can't believe people are rude enough to walk up to people, insult them, and then confront them on whether or not their bag is fake! Unbelievable... BTW, the bucket is classic and I have the small one. Wear it proud and laugh at her ignorance.

That dummy was probably just trying to convince her friend that the fakie she was carrying was real. The only way she could feel ok about herself was to make someone else feel bad, what a sad little girl she is. Sorry you had to be her target, but your bag is a keeper & a classic.

Oh my God how DARE she say that to you, that is truely disgraceful behaviour.

The bucket is a gorgeous classy & timeless bag not that, that has anything to with her!! Wear your bucket with pride!!

Wow, that was really rude!
I'm not a huge fan of the bucket, but that doesn't mean that it's outdated or tacky... it's just not my personal taste. I would never ever comment on others bags like this. Enjoy your bag and plz don't pay attention to those people! :flowers:

My petite bucket was my first lv back in 99. I still love it and would never get rid of it. I don't use it because the inner lining is flaking off from Hawaii's humidity but some day when I have money saved I'll get it fixed.

I can't believe that someone would be so rude!