LV... at the beach?

twinkle.tink -- you have the Pampelonne? Now THAT bag I WOULD take to the beach -- sun, saltwater, sunlotion, sand, ice cream and soda be damned! Woo-hoo that one is a beaut...:woohoo::drool:

twinkle.tink -- you have the Pampelonne? Now THAT bag I WOULD take to the beach -- sun, saltwater, sunlotion, sand, ice cream and soda be damned! Woo-hoo that one is a beaut...:woohoo::drool:

Here is the beach 'set'

IMG_2510.jpg

everyone has their own opinion. but i personally would rather bring a non-luxury handbag with the beach. if i brought an LV, i'd spend more time stressing about keeping it clean than enjoying my time at the beach.

I personally wouldn't take my LV on the beach, but if I was going out to dinner or walking around near one, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't carry one with vachetta and would be extra careful!

I got my speedy the week I left for Nantucket, MA, and was soo obsessed with it that I couldn't leave it home. I was so anal that entire time, on the beach , I had to put it on something, (not the sand!!), and sometimes covered it. It was so tiresome, trying to protect it...so when I go to the beach now, I bring a true 'beach bag'....at lot less stressfull!!

i take my bags to the beach. however, last week i was at the beach and i had my balenciaga on my towel and a huge wave came and soaked everything. when i got home i threw my bag in the dryer. hahaha. its okay