LV alma vs. Novak

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
If you guys were to rate one over the other, which would you rate more beautiful and classier looking? I'm considering getting one of these, but not sure yet. Anyways, they both are nice....but I would only get one...for now!

could I hear your votes for either the LV alma or Novak....

thanks!

Attachments

• novak.jpeg
    novak.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 145
  • red alma.jpeg
    red alma.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 55
  • blackalma.jpeg
    blackalma.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 59
SoyBean001 said:
medium novak-1060?
lv alma-970, plus another 100 (approx) for detachable shoulder strap

Oh wow, I did not know.. eBay has pretty much destroyed my concept of Louis Vuitton pricing ! :shame:

For that price difference between the new bags, I would definately go out and get a Novak.. probably the smaller size though, since large bags are in now, but that's not forever.

ayla said:
Oh wow, I did not know.. eBay has pretty much destroyed my concept of Louis Vuitton pricing ! :shame:

For that price difference between the new bags, I would definately go out and get a Novak.. probably the smaller size though, since large bags are in now, but that's not forever.

Maybe you are thinking of the regular alma pricing, that is only 795, but the epi leather is more at 970.

thats what i heard.....anyone know anything about the interior of the novak....I know lv is suede inside.

Croco. style is soooo beautful....too bad price is way, WAY out there!!!

supersaucy said:
I would rather have the Novak; I think it's every bit as classy as the Alma but more interesting. The beauty of the bag makes it a to-be classic I think.

SoyBean001 said:
If you guys were to rate one over the other, which would you rate more beautiful and classier looking? I'm considering getting one of these, but not sure yet. Anyways, they both are nice....but I would only get one...for now!

could I hear your votes for either the LV alma or Novak....

thanks!

The one's on the left, hands down. I like the texture, colors, shape, etc. much better.

I would choose the LV if your not going for the crocodile. :lol:
Seriously, I love the novak but the leather on it won't last as long as the Epi. The LV is way more timeless for me, it's not as similar to a bowling bag.

Attachments

• 00110m.jpg
    00110m.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 61
  • f2_3.jpg
    f2_3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 48