LV 2024 Collection

The verdict is in!! It’s my most favorite bag I’ve purchased in awhile.
The leather is soft, the interior is soft, the added pouch in classic monogram is a nice hidden touch.
I don’t find the lock heavy at all on this bag. I love that it hides the strap securely.
It’s not heavy with my daily essentials in it, clemence wallet , agenda, makeup bag, sunglasses and iPad.
It can hold a lot 😊
It’s not overly slouchy and will stand on its own without falling into a puddle. When on the shoulder it really molds to you which is always wonderful with leather.
Size wise it is very similar to a graceful mm. It’s not as large as initial pictures looked and I’m so glad. It’s smaller than a carryall mm and sits slim just like a carryall.
Color was a pleasant surprise!! I’m used to cognac being a very rich orange undertone color (I buy a lot of cognac colored saddles 😂) But this cognac is very warm and brown and absolutely gorgeous in person.
If you are considering purchasing and love a good hobo I highly recommend this one. It’s beautifully made and nicely quiet for LV.

I’m 5’4 about 140lbs for reference 😊

View attachment 5985421View attachment 5985422
View attachment 5985424View attachment 5985425
It is perfection! Congrats!

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
Naturally I’m drawn to the EW Metis the most lol. But I think the new backpack is cute, I’m just waiting for real photos.
What are you thinking of getting?

The PM E/W is so pretty! It’s a bit too small for me unfortunately. I was going to pass on the pink bags because I thought foxy had said it’s more a peachy pink. But then I saw all these pictures this week and the pink is so pretty. I am not into giant monogram but might have to make an exception for the Speedy20 or Carryall PM. The NeoNoe BB has normal monogram but I don’t know if the style works for me. I plan to carry my pink PM when I go in so I can compare. I can’t decide if I should get a pink bag or a different color. Anyways, can’t wait to see what you get :smile: