LV 2024 Collection

how do you all feel about the bew backup backpack? I’m contemplating getting one, but I’ve never had an empriente backpack and I wonder if the chain straps will dig in. Has anyone tried or seen it in person?

I know
Hey girls and guys, does anyone know the release date of the Liv Pochette in Europe? It’s been up on the US site since last Friday, but still no sign in Europe yet …
btw do you happen to know the price in euro? thanks in advance!
View attachment 5989010
I’m not sure if the EU release date, but the price is 1600€ (at least that was the price I saw for this piece, it could always change by the time it’s released).

• Thanks
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Instagram has pics of the upcoming Surfin collection for men, I was wondering where I might find info on accessories besides covers and wallets? I think there may be belts? I haven‘t found much info or a dedicated thread for this new collection. Thank you

Reactions: DrTr
Omg yes it’s the classic shape after all! :loveeyes: Thank you so much for sharing! Looking at the dollar price I guess it will be around €1750. Hmm now let me think hard, denim or cream or both :panic:
Ohh tough decision! I actually *just* made this graphic for this week’s video… I’m doing a whole canvas/leather/denim comparison. Price for the bumbag is 1900€ 😢 (the nano speedy is also the same USD and EUR price as the mini bumbag: $2230 / 1900€)

Attachments

• IMG_7454.jpeg
    IMG_7454.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 96
Ohh tough decision! I actually *just* made this graphic for this week’s video… I’m doing a whole canvas/leather/denim comparison. Price for the bumbag is 1900€ 😢 (the nano speedy is also the same USD and EUR price as the mini bumbag: $2230 / 1900€)

Eekk, €1900? That’s interesting! The denim Bumbag is priced inbetween the empreinte and bi color in USD with. So I thought that must be the same in EUR. But if you’re right it means in EUR the Bumbag is priced higher then in USD. Or does this mean a PI is coming? :oh:

Edit; found a proper example for $2230, translates to €1800. Very interesting to see the final prices on the denim collection!
IMG_4138.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    392.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: bagsamplified