Lusia, Melbourne, Australia 50% Balenciagas

Thanks Jzlyn, Pink Boudoir and Bern. I love the colour! Bern, it would be great if Cult Status dropped their prices occasionally. I think we'd all buy a lot more from them. Fashion Cult, be strong and think of your holiday. You can always get a bag when you come home...

Ok my AU buddies, here is my own report from the Luisa sale.

Background:

I was a little sceptical going to this place as I had never known them to sell authentic Balenciagas before. But... I was very curious :graucho:

The Murumbeena Warehouse looks TINY from the outside, just a little door in some bushes (kinda lol) and then you walk in and WHAM... shoes EVERYWHERE, glass cabinets filled with bags - prada, gucci, balenciaga - you name it they had it. It's a two story funky kinda warehouse and is set up great.

So... after locking up my bag in the lockers they provide, I make my way over to the Balenciaga cabinet to find:

EB (I know... EB!) Twiggy Orig price $1590, half price for $795
Truffle Twiggy Orig price $1590, half price for $795
Natural City Orig price $2090, half price for $1045
Natural Matlesse Orig price $2950, half price for $1475
Forest Green Day Orig price $1350, half price for $675
Truffle Day Orig price $1350, half price for $675
Truffle First Orig price $1730, half price for $865

I was like :wtf: :graucho: and then :Push: because I have bills coming outta my b*tt at the moment and am SO on a Purse Ban right now.

I wanted to cry... lucky for me, I didnt take my Credit Card in with me because I knew that those deals were too good to pass up.

** THE BAD NEWS **
They dont ship overseas AT ALL... I know, harsh.

The guy I spoke to was really nice and helpful and let me borrow some paper and a pen to write the prices down.

Apparently they have sales 3-4 times a year, so if you're in AU chuck yourself on the email list for special offers etc.

I'm still kicking myself right now, BUT, I have to be strong and not give in to temptation...

Good luck to those who plan to buy

:heart:

I just got an email from Luisa saying that they can ship to Hong Kong!!:confused1: Which is it??

that's funny Chinkee. it probably depends who you speak to as to the answer.

LOL so true... Chinkee from what I have heard, the answer is no. I know they ship to other states and they also have sales in Sydney, but as far as I have been told (I asked esp for international peeps on TPF) they wont do it... :confused1:

Here's what the email said...

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you could please send me a photo of the style of bag you are looking for it would help me more.

Also, we can ship to Hong Kong, however we do not accept credit card payments, but you could direct debit into our account.

If the Purse Forum in Hong Kong or International. I would be keen to look at their website.

Kind regards
Luisa Boutique

too weird....:confused1:

Wow, thanks for the update Fashion-cult. Those prices are almost too good to pass....would you happen to remember what the leather is like on the Blue Twiggy?

The SA was going to get it out of the cabinet for me, but I declined because I would have wanted to go home, get my CC and purchase it if he did.

From memory, it was VERY vibrant and wasnt heavily distressed, not sure about dryness, but definately worth having a look at!

Here's what the email said...

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you could please send me a photo of the style of bag you are looking for it would help me more.

Also, we can ship to Hong Kong, however we do not accept credit card payments, but you could direct debit into our account.

If the Purse Forum in Hong Kong or International. I would be keen to look at their website.

Kind regards
Luisa Boutique

too weird....:confused1:

Hmmmm...

So i went to the collins st store today, there is still quite a few bags left. Talked to one of sales assistants (I think she is related to the owner) for ages. She was lovely. She was telling me all about the owners villa in Tuscany and that some of her family are staying there at the moment. I wish!!

Anyway, i could have bought alot but since I was being good i only purchased a Bordeaux toilet bag. It's gorgeous and very distressed! (Perfect solution to a bad day at work)

I'll post pics later!

So i went to the collins st store today, there is still quite a few bags left. Talked to one of sales assistants (I think she is related to the owner) for ages. She was lovely. She was telling me all about the owners villa in Tuscany and that some of her family are staying there at the moment. I wish!!

Anyway, i could have bought alot but since I was being good i only purchased a Bordeaux toilet bag. It's gorgeous and very distressed! (Perfect solution to a bad day at work)

I'll post pics later!

Casper what did they have at the Collins Street location? What were the prices like?

Congrats on your TB - cant wait to see it!

Congrats Casper, I'm glad you got your toilet bag!
Water-daisy, to answer your question about the blue twiggy, the one I saw at the Collins St store was very distressed and on the dry side. If I remember correctly, the one at the other store was similar.

Casper what did they have at the Collins Street location? What were the prices like?

Congrats on your TB - cant wait to see it!

The prices were the same as the prices at the warehouse.

They had another toilet bag in sapin, originally $510, now $255
2 firsts in truffle (or maybe cafe) and one in blue india originally $1730
Blue india day, vert gazon day
small matelasse (not sure of the colour, it was dark, maybe black/brown?)
French blue twiggy and truffle twiggy.

hth xx They are open til 6pm too