Lusia, Melbourne, Australia 50% Balenciagas

Casper, I reckon it will still be there tomorrow!
Aki_Sato, I'm thinking the blue bags there are French blue rather than EB, as I have seen them there for some months now (since about August, ie before EB was released). Still very pretty though!

Aki_Sato, I'm thinking the blue bags there are French blue rather than EB, as I have seen them there for some months now (since about August, ie before EB was released). Still very pretty though!

I hope so, i guess if they are gone, then it wasn't meant to be.

I agree with you, I'm pretty sure the twiggy was French Blue too. (Luisa aren't exactly known for having new bags!!)

Helen, I asked the SA if it was FB (because I have yet to see a EB in AU) and he said it was the blue from 08...

Unless he didnt really know and just said that...

I was thinking FB as well... as I havent seen FB or EB IRL I wasnt sure. This FB/EB was VERY vibrant though, making me think what the SA was saying was true.

Helen, I asked the SA if it was FB (because I have yet to see a EB in AU) and he said it was the blue from 08...

Unless he didnt really know and just said that...

I was thinking FB as well... as I havent seen FB or EB IRL I wasnt sure. This FB/EB was VERY vibrant though, making me think what the SA was saying was true.

Could be! The SA's assistants don't seem to know balenciaga's very well. The first time I went to their store on collins st, they didn't even know what balenciagas were (despite me pointing and asking about one!!)

Fashion Cult, I've seen those blue twiggies at Luisa since about August, which I think is too early for them to be EB and makes me think they must be FB. As Casper says too, Luisa doesn't normally get the latest stock in (they get last season's overstock from Europe), so I'd be very surprised if they had this season's colours. Shame we didn't check the little paper card to see the year. Then we'd know for sure! If I go back again soon (and the bags are still there), I'll try to have a look at the paper card:ninja:.

Um, I am very intrigue to know too..
I mean even AR just got the EB twiggy last week..
So it is very strange for them to discount a new colour already..

Either one, is equally gorgeous!! :love:

I'm literally pulling my hair out that I didnt buy one of those bags... I just need to keep remembering that they will have sales again (they put me in the database for notification) when I dont have any bills to pay and a holiday planned :crybaby: