Lucky Mag Bag Guide

Emma Antonia

Mar 12, 2006
I've been looking for any comments about the April issue of Lucky Mag's Bag guide. I liked it, but I'm upset because now I want so many more bags... What did anyone else think? Thanks. EmmaA

they had a few cute things, i thought, but i was kind of disappointed because for the categories that they gave, i could think of much better examples, in most cases.

I bought the mag cause it said "124 bags you'll want right now!" on the cover! Here you go. (excuse the shiny corner on the lower right of the pages, I am a horrible photographer!)

Attachments

• lucky1.jpg
    lucky1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 60
  • lucky2.jpg
    lucky2.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 88
  • lucky3.jpg
    lucky3.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 73
  • lucky4.jpg
    lucky4.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 70
  • lucky5.jpg
    lucky5.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 66
And finally.. (Vlad, this is my first attempt at resizing -- I've only ever posted thumbnails. If they are really crap/unclear copies, please feel free to delete.)

All credits of course, Lucky Magazine April 2006.

Attachments

• lucky11.jpg
    lucky11.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 53
  • lucky12.jpg
    lucky12.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 50
  • lucky13.jpg
    lucky13.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 48
  • lucky14.jpg
    lucky14.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 44
  • lucky15.jpg
    lucky15.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 48
You're welcome. There's a white muse in the 'carry-ons' section, but it's actually just a leather-trimmed one. And the Edith is there in the 'soft satchel' section! I thought that part was alright. I was disappointed though with the 'woven' section. Imagine, not a single BV in sight!

Maybe they wanted to make the selection a good mix of affordable and luxury.

I know what you mean, pursegalsf, can you imagine there was a whole section called 'basket'!? Who knew it was a subcategory! I mean, I never surfed in bluefly or NM and clicked 'Shoes and Handbags' and then navigated onwards to 'Baskets'. :weird: