Lucky Mag Bag Guide

Thanks for all your comments. You're helping me get more discriminating, which is good for my pktbook, but I still can't stop thinking about the MK Santorini for the beach and vacations and the Slouchy Shoulder bag by Carlos Falchi, p220.

Emma Antonia said:
Thanks for all your comments. You're helping me get more discriminating, which is good for my pktbook, but I still can't stop thinking about the MK Santorini for the beach and vacations and the Slouchy Shoulder bag by Carlos Falchi, p220.

i actually quite like the santorini totes, i think they're great for summer.

I thought it was "blah." I think there's a a pic on the Editor's Letter page showing a huge pile handbags that did not make it into the issue? I kept going back to that page trying to see the bags they rejected. :lol: They should put those bags on the website so that we can see them all up close.

Buttery said:
I thought it was "blah." I think there's a a pic on the Editor's Letter page showing a huge pile handbags that did not make it into the issue? I kept going back to that page trying to see the bags they rejected. :lol: They should put those bags on the website so that we can see them all up close.

I did that, too!

Add me to the list of people that were totally unimpressed. I expected to see great finds and found nothing exciting at all. I too looked at the pile of bags they didn't include and wished I could go through that pile:idea:. I get better info on this forum about bags:biggrin:. I could have saved my money.