Lucky Mag Bag Guide

Emma Antonia

Mar 12, 2006
I've been looking for any comments about the April issue of Lucky Mag's Bag guide. I liked it, but I'm upset because now I want so many more bags... What did anyone else think? Thanks. EmmaA

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
amanda said:
they had a few cute things, i thought, but i was kind of disappointed because for the categories that they gave, i could think of much better examples, in most cases.
Exactly.

Ammietwist

Feb 5, 2006
I wasn't impressed with the list because they featured so may average, or worse, average AND expensive bags.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Maybe someone should alert Lucky to the Purse Forum. They have cute bags, but nothing that I think really unique or different.

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
You're welcome. There's a white muse in the 'carry-ons' section, but it's actually just a leather-trimmed one. And the Edith is there in the 'soft satchel' section! I thought that part was alright. I was disappointed though with the 'woven' section. Imagine, not a single BV in sight!

Maybe they wanted to make the selection a good mix of affordable and luxury.

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
I know what you mean, pursegalsf, can you imagine there was a whole section called 'basket'!? Who knew it was a subcategory! I mean, I never surfed in bluefly or NM and clicked 'Shoes and Handbags' and then navigated onwards to 'Baskets'. :weird: