Lucky Mag Bag Guide

1. I've been looking for any comments about the April issue of Lucky Mag's Bag guide. I liked it, but I'm upset because now I want so many more bags... What did anyone else think? Thanks. EmmaA

2. they had a few cute things, i thought, but i was kind of disappointed because for the categories that they gave, i could think of much better examples, in most cases.

3. Exactly.

4. I wasn't impressed with the list because they featured so may average, or worse, average AND expensive bags.

5. I agree. The only new thing I saw that I'd want was a green Bally satchel.

6. scan some pics in girls!

7. yes please for us outside the US! :love:

8. Maybe someone should alert Lucky to the Purse Forum. They have cute bags, but nothing that I think really unique or different.

9. I bought the mag cause it said "124 bags you'll want right now!" on the cover! Here you go. (excuse the shiny corner on the lower right of the pages, I am a horrible photographer!)

lucky1.jpg lucky2.jpg lucky3.jpg lucky4.jpg lucky5.jpg
  10. Next..

lucky6.jpg lucky7.jpg lucky8.jpg lucky9.jpg lucky10.jpg
  11. And finally.. (Vlad, this is my first attempt at resizing -- I've only ever posted thumbnails. If they are really crap/unclear copies, please feel free to delete.)

All credits of course, Lucky Magazine April 2006.

lucky11.jpg lucky12.jpg lucky13.jpg lucky14.jpg lucky15.jpg
  12. Thanks Mini!! Actually there isn't one single bag I would go for.

13. You're welcome. There's a white muse in the 'carry-ons' section, but it's actually just a leather-trimmed one. And the Edith is there in the 'soft satchel' section! I thought that part was alright. I was disappointed though with the 'woven' section. Imagine, not a single BV in sight!

Maybe they wanted to make the selection a good mix of affordable and luxury.

14. I have this magazine and it was a bit disappointing.

15. I know what you mean, pursegalsf, can you imagine there was a whole section called 'basket'!? Who knew it was a subcategory! I mean, I never surfed in bluefly or NM and clicked 'Shoes and Handbags' and then navigated onwards to 'Baskets'. :weird:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice