Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Here is a better shot of the Bleu Roi CDC with matching KDT :smile:

Oh what beauties. Perfect blue. I have blue electric and it takes on a purple/cobalt color. I love it, but this is real deep sea blue. Gorgesous

Trying to decide if I should keep this Obsedia Cuff (please excuse the plastic.)
My Barenia CDC is actually a little lighter IRL than in the photo, the Obsedia color is pretty accurate.
What do you all think?

Holy Camoly Monceau, what is this Obsedia???? Newbie in my world. I would love to see more pics. I can't quite understand it. Love Barenia! Perfect.

My first exotic in a few years. Graphite GHW. I was originally looking for black with GHW, but I like the punch of exotic on this one. The color is like a light black, can look black, can look grey. I'm a big scales kind of gal so this suits me. Pics are pretty accurate, it is rainy here so I had to twist my up to get some light! Happy Holidays!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Peppers, this is sublime. The matte scales with such personality and the lux ghw is a fabulous combination. One of the most gorgeous, unique combinations I've seen in a while. Congratulations.

My first exotic in a few years. Graphite GHW. I was originally looking for black with GHW, but I like the punch of exotic on this one. The color is like a light black, can look black, can look grey. I'm a big scales kind of gal so this suits me. Pics are pretty accurate, it is rainy here so I had to twist my up to get some light! Happy Holidays!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Peppers...I'm adding you to my list of people that make me :greengrin:sad:green with envy). I'm dying for graphite!

Oh what beauties. Perfect blue. I have blue electric and it takes on a purple/cobalt color. I love it, but this is real deep sea blue. Gorgesous

Holy Camoly Monceau, what is this Obsedia???? Newbie in my world. I would love to see more pics. I can't quite understand it. Love Barenia! Perfect.

It's Givenchy, not H, and it definitely makes a statement!
One real plus is that my DBF, who previously thought the CDC was the most extreme thing ever, now thinks this is!:P
Now that he thinks the CDC is more restrained, perhaps there will be more CDCs in my future:graucho:

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg
Oh my, this is a stunner! I looove the look of the Graphite and those SCALES!:woot:
One for my dream list...
Congratulations, dear!!!

Oh my dear Peppers... u have just made my head spin. :cray:
I didn't think I needed Graphite. How beautiful is THAT!??? Augh!!!! Now I'm not so sure.

I must stop the madness

That is SO gorgeous! And your VCA ring is too.

gorgeous!!! so jealous:P

wow by far my fav cdc ever! i love the large scales.

Peppers, this is sublime. The matte scales with such personality and the lux ghw is a fabulous combination. One of the most gorgeous, unique combinations I've seen in a while. Congratulations.

Peppers...I'm adding you to my list of people that make me :greengrin:sad:green with envy). I'm dying for graphite!

Thank you all ladies!! ;) Happy Holidays!

peppers, holy crap that is gorgeous!
Just passed on a graphite gator small scales CDC PHW in Europe, but I would definitely scoop this one up in a minute with GHW and large scales!

Thank you Vigee, really liking the graphite with GHW!

Did you get this from USA? Finally see someone buying one with GHW. Congratulations

Yes it did come from the USA. Thanks!

Congrats! I think you've made several here happy with your find. There was question about whether this existed in the previous version of this thread.

Thank you mp4~~ Hope you have wonderful holidays!!

Its stunning
Oooohhh spinning

Ladies, I have never had the pleasure of playing with more than one new CDC at a time. CDC angel blessed me big time. Have to share. RC with ghw is going back though. I love the quiet look of the sublime matte gator scales with phw on the rouge H better, and the BE is a month old. You've seen her but I was wearing her when I opened packages and she was feeling green with jealously..... Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• rouge h cdc 013.JPG
    rouge h cdc 013.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,627
  • rouge h cdc 012.JPG
    rouge h cdc 012.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,614
  • rouge h cdc 008.JPG
    rouge h cdc 008.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,617
  • rouge h cdc 007.JPG
    rouge h cdc 007.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,635
  • rouge h cdc 006.JPG
    rouge h cdc 006.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,617
  • rouge h cdc 004.JPG
    rouge h cdc 004.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,619
  • rouge h cdc 003.JPG
    rouge h cdc 003.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,631
Reactions: missie1
Ladies, I have never had the pleasure of playing with more than one new CDC at a time. CDC angel blessed me big time. Have to share. RC with ghw is going back though. I love the quiet look of the sublime matte gator scales with phw on the rouge H better, and the BE is a month old. You've seen her but I was wearing her when I opened packages and she was feeling green with jealously..... Thanks for letting me share.

Beautiful!! But the RC is equally lovely, particularly with the GHW.

How I wish I got a Small scale in fuschia.:search::sad:

oh no! your piece is spectacular dyna, but if you really wish you had small scales, keep your eye out and then resell the large scales but i would hold onto it until you find your small scales because you may not be able to find one again!

Looks like it is raining fuchsia recently. When is it going to be amethyst turn?

patience my dear!

Hahaha!!! I like to come out of the shadows every now and then to scare you! :graucho:

OMG i'm scared :roflmfao:

Here is a better shot of the Bleu Roi CDC with matching KDT :smile:

what a spectacular match!!! congrats again MsJD!

Recent score...graphite....compared to black...

They are pretty close....graphite looks almost like weathered black.

ohhhh hmmm it does look pretty similar! i think cuz mine are different HW i never thought of that before mp4!

Trying to decide if I should keep this Obsedia Cuff (please excuse the plastic.)
My Barenia CDC is actually a little lighter IRL than in the photo, the Obsedia color is pretty accurate.
What do you all think?

OH MY... that looks like... an instrument :amazed:

it is very very cool... but i personally would not be able to pull that off. it depends on you though monceau! if you can it would be amazing!

The new layout is missing the arrow key where you can click and go back to the original posting with pictures that we quoted. I wish we can go back to the old layout.

me too yodaling :sad:

Here are some pics from the web of the Givenchy Obsedia cuff - ring worn on bottom and top.
Trying to decide if I should keep it - it's bigger than the cdc (comparison pics on the previous page.) Any Thoughts?

that looks cool!

DSC02249.jpg

HOLY CDC ENVY PEPPERS :faint:

It never fails that large scales want small scales and vice-versa. I think these lux scales match the ghw. Small scales look kinda cooler to me and belong with phw more. Of course, we all love what we love but your girl here, is perfection to me!

:true: wiser words have never been spoken. i am vacillating back and forth between small large small large small lar.... :girlwhack:

My lil precious babies!

thank you for sharing chrisse, they are a bit distant, what colors do you have?

some spectacular pieces lisa, the scales on that rouge H are AMAZZZZZING!!!!!!! :drool:

oh no! your piece is spectacular dyna, but if you really wish you had small scales, keep your eye out and then resell the large scales but i would hold onto it until you find your small scales because you may not be able to find one again!

patience my dear!

OMG i'm scared :roflmfao:

what a spectacular match!!! congrats again MsJD!

ohhhh hmmm it does look pretty similar! i think cuz mine are different HW i never thought of that before mp4!

Hahaha..as you should be!!! ;)

What a spectacular collection! Brava!