Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Trying to decide if I should keep this Obsedia Cuff (please excuse the plastic.)
My Barenia CDC is actually a little lighter IRL than in the photo, the Obsedia color is pretty accurate.
What do you all think?

It's drop dead gorgeous! If this is your personal style I would definitely keep it. Excuse me while I start hunting.............

My first exotic in a few years. Graphite GHW. I was originally looking for black with GHW, but I like the punch of exotic on this one. The color is like a light black, can look black, can look grey. I'm a big scales kind of gal so this suits me. Pics are pretty accurate, it is rainy here so I had to twist my up to get some light! Happy Holidays!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

My first exotic in a few years. Graphite GHW. I was originally looking for black with GHW, but I like the punch of exotic on this one. The color is like a light black, can look black, can look grey. I'm a big scales kind of gal so this suits me. Pics are pretty accurate, it is rainy here so I had to twist my up to get some light! Happy Holidays!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

peppers, holy crap that is gorgeous!
Just passed on a graphite gator small scales CDC PHW in Europe, but I would definitely scoop this one up in a minute with GHW and large scales!

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Did you get this from USA? Finally see someone buying one with GHW. Congratulations

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Congrats! I think you've made several here happy with your find. There was question about whether this existed in the previous version of this thread.

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

Oh my dear Peppers... u have just made my head spin. :cray:
I didn't think I needed Graphite. How beautiful is THAT!??? Augh!!!! Now I'm not so sure.

I must stop the madness

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

That is SO gorgeous! And your VCA ring is too.

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

gorgeous!!! so jealous:P

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02236.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

wow by far my fav cdc ever! i love the large scales.