Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A new thread, continued from here.

2. oh my am i first to christen the new CDC thread??!!! :woot::woot:

sorry i have been MIA ladies i have been so busy the last few weeks... i know i missed on some major purchases/reveals! congrats to all!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. It's official now that the CDC Queen has arrived!!! :P

4. I got lucky today! Matte graphite phw, Blue Roi phw, and Fuschi ghw :smile:

Attached Files:

Miso Fine, Marvis, Cams and 1 other person like this.
  5. :faint: :drool: Congratulations!! Please take more pics of the blue roi close up if possible. :smile:

6. We're twins on blue roi with phw and Fuchsia ghw. Major congrats!!:smile:

7. OMIGAWD!!!! what rock did you come out from under??? what an honor to see you post here! :smooch::hugs:

8. congrats hun!!! what a total score!!!! THREE GATOR CDCs in one visit is just beyond! ive only gotten 2 at most, so this is nuts!!!! :woot::woot::woot: and i am uber jealous of that fuchsia GHW large scales :P:loveeyes:

9. Yes! I will tomorrow in the daylight.:smile: This pic totally does not show it's true color!

10. Thanks dear! :smile:

11. Thank you!

12. How I wish I got a Small scale in fuschia.:search::sad:

Attached Files:

• 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      75.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      76.8 KB
      Views:
  13. What a trio!!!! I saw blue roi in a KDT today. The color was much lighter than your photo....more like mykonos than BdM.

Still a beauty!!!! Congrats!

14. Looks like it is raining fuchsia recently. When is it going to be amethyst turn?

15. Hahaha!!! I like to come out of the shadows every now and then to scare you! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice