Love Quotes Scarves

I think it's kind of the same thing as wearing flip flops in the winter. ;) Which I have to admit I do it all the time!! It's like when it's nice out but not super hot you can wear your scarf to keep you warm in the air conditioning. It's great to have and just throw in your purse in case you need it!

LOL I'm one of those who wear flip flops in the winter too! I loathe wearing socks even though I get cold easily!

Great advice all around.. my office is an ice box in the summertime and I wear most of my cardigans in the summer! If you're like me and get cold very easily with the slightest wind or temperature drop then this is a great piece to have!

No worries p3bbz, I think it'll look great on you! I was debating on island too :P I think it will look pretty with your complexion, i love olive skin tones, you can totally rock it & post pics if you get a chance. I think we'll have these colors down in no time with the help of the lq ladies :smile: I checked my email & it says jeep & solar are due to arrrive today - weird b/c I just ordered yesterday but we'll see, that would be amazing!

Thanks, Raffaluv! Please do post pics of the Jeep and Solar if you can .. how exciting! Hopefully they will arrive just in time for the weekend. :smile:

OK, I went on shopbop and I know which one I want next...lagoon! Soo pretty - I think I've got a new addiction :graucho:

img_dot_v1_m56577569830469713.jpg
lovqt2000212348_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831123248.jpg

LOL I'm one of those who wear flip flops in the winter too! I loathe wearing socks even though I get cold easily!

OMGGG, Me toooo!! I cannot stand socks!! :yucky: They're the worst but my feet are usually numb!!

Raffaluv - Lagoon is pretty!! Perfect for the summer!!! I'm with you, I'm totally addicted to the LQ. I've always been addicted to scarves, wearing them all the time. LQ has pushed my obession over the edge!

:idea: Let's all post real pics when we get our LQ's so we can see what the true colors are.

^^ I agree .. I can't wait to see the real life photos!

Raffaluv, the lagoon is gorgeous! It's such a a dreamy, wispy color if that made sense! lol

I'm so impatient. I wish I could just run up to the store and see all the colors in person. I think it will be awesome if we can all post pics of our colors so we know which ones we want next. :graucho:

Hehe. Thank you gals for answering my question and replying to my post. I wasn't trying to offend anyone who did wear scarves in the summer or in the warm weather or anything I just wanted to know if LOVE QUOTE scarves are really thin and not TOO warm and I got my questions answered so thank you.

SCARVES are sometimes better than wearing a necklace. I :heart: scarves so much :yes: And I must admit, I always carry one in my bag IN CASE it gets chilly at night or indoors with an a/c. And MANY people wear flip flops in the winter p3bbz :rolleyes:

:smile:
People think I'm crazy for wearing flip flops in the winter!

And that laggoon is prettty!

I want:
lagoon
marina
wheatgrass
jeeeep

OK, I know it was total wishful thinking thinking my lqs would come yesterday but I've got my fingers crossed for today! :smile: tresjoliex I'll post pics of the jeep as soon as it comes. It looks like such a great neautral color :yes: Isnt laggoon pretty?!? Youve chosen some great ones, i love wheatgrass too!! :yes:

Oooh and not sure if I mentioned b4 but I hate socks too & pantyhose even more!

I'm so impatient. I wish I could just run up to the store and see all the colors in person. I think it will be awesome if we can all post pics of our colors so we know which ones we want next. :graucho:

ME TOO!!!:whistle:

I feel like I've been waiting forever & it's been like a day! :P I was even calling around to see if anyone carried them! When I called Lisa Kline to ask about colors she mentioned that they grabbed a shipment meant for Bloomies?!? Ofcourse I called a couple & they had no idea what I was talking about so maybe they are trying to get them?!?

p3bbz laggoon IS a whispy color - perfect description!...it's a "relaxing" color right?!? :PI can't wait to post pics!!

People think I'm crazy for wearing flip flops in the winter!

Same here!! It's all my co-workers liked to talk about :rolleyes: I want a scarf in every color and I'm not even kidding!! ahhahaha!!!

Annaversary - You didn't offend us. I was just making an analogy with the scarves in the summer trend. Scarves are like my security blanket. I always feel more comfortable with one on.

Raffaluv - I wonder if you're right and Bloomies is trying to carry them :confused1: Maybe only select Bloomies has them. I'd do anything to go somewhere that has all the colors just to see them because I know some of the colors I like online I probably wouldn't like IRL.

p3bbz - I'm right here with you waiting for mine to be delivered. Mine are coming on the 20th though so I don't have as long of a wait as you do.

Argh, I'm so obsessed with these scarves right now. I can't wait to see pics of everyones!!

Yes the wait is going to drive me nuts!
Aw shucks, I was right by Bloomies last night with mommy dearest and should've checked!! The funny thing was I purposely said to her "we are not going in there" since I just purchased 2 bags and an LQ this week. :P

Well if you ever do see them at Bloomies, you've gotta let me know so I can go and check out all the colors!! The only good thing I can see about waiting for a purchase is I try not to buy anything else until I get my stuff so it kinda keeps me from spending any money for about a week! :P