Love cuff owners: did you ever regret not getting the bangle?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you hun!! I drove over and hour for my closest boutique and was able to try on both but it’s definitely so hard! Before going to the store I was 100 percent about getting the bracelt, the cuff wasn’t an option but once I was able to try both on, I can’t decide! I’m in between sizes ( 16 and 17 ) for the bracelt because of my wrist bone and the 17 cuff fore just right but I’m definitely a “classics” kind of girl :sad: I’ll probably have to drive back again soon to try them again in person :sad:

2. I have the full bracelet and love it. The only regret I have is that I did not get one size bigger. I tried it on and bought it during the colder months ... when it gets warmer out or after having worked out, it can be tighter than I would like

Cclover2013 likes this.
  3. I first bought the bracelet and got tired of taking it on and off, so I sold it and bought the cuff. I had to go up a size and it didn’t fit well, so I had my jeweler fit it to my wrist. I love being able to take it on and off. I also bought the narrow version, but I don’t stack them.

Mali_ and Cclover2013 like this.
  4. I've had my cuff for almost 6 years now, and have zero regrets. It'd drive me nuts to not be able to take off a bracelet that cost multiple-thousands of dollars when doing chores or any hobbies that might damage it. I also like being able to swap it from one wrist to another whenever I feel like it, depending on what I want to stack it with.

I don't think there'd be any issues stacking 2 cuffs compared to stacking 2 bracelets, as long as they're the same size. The issues arise when you have different sizes involved, or are stacking a bracelet with a cuff -- they can overlap each other.

5. The narrower version in the cuff ??? Thought they only had the original size in the cuff

6. Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I have the narrow version of the full bracelet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice