Love cuff owners: did you ever regret not getting the bangle?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could you possibly post a picture of your two cuffs together? Thanks!

2. I reconsider. I wish I had two bangles.

3. @nikkisabaggirl what do you currently have?

4. I started out with the full bangle, but got tired of taking it on and off. So I sold it and bought the cuff. I love it. I wish I would have gotten it the first place!!

5. I have a YG bangle and a PG cuff.

6. I have the PG bangle and I want to get a YG cuff, do you not recommend? @nikkisabaggirl

7. I don't, just being really honest. I wore mine on opposite wrists because they don't stack well. I tried to convince myself I liked it. I hate to admit I was wrong. Haha! Definitely stack with another bangle. I have been thinking of letting mine go for another bangle. However, just moved across country so waiting for things to calm down, I have bigger priorities with selling and purchasing a new home. But maybe go try it on also. There are some that love it. I don't hate it, I just don't love it and at these prices I think you should love it. Good luck deciding.

8. Thank you nikkisabaggirl ! :smile: yeah I want to stack but I'm afraid if i have two bangles they'll get really scratched from stacking, so I considered wearing them on opposite wrists too. It's just a big decision, I wish I could try out both options for a week. Hhaha too bad it isn't possible. Also, since my bracelet is fairly new it's still in pretty good condition, so since i already don't have a ton of scratches I'm trying to hold off on those as long as possible. How long apart did you get your two bracelets?

9. I think I got them within six months of each other. But to be honest, I don't even know how some people get patina on theirs. I have had mine for a few years now and they are both still really shiny. Two bangles of the same size wouldn't scratch as they wouldn't be able to slide over one another. I will say that the bangle will slide over the cuff and scratch it. I use a soft cloth to keep mine clean and I cannot see scratches unless I really look for them.

10. Thanks @nikkisabaggirl --- yeah I've managed to take care of my bracelet really well without being over paranoid, I enjoy it but I dont have a ton of scratches either.

11. Your very welcome. Good luck with your decision. :smile:

12. I initially bought the cuff because I wanted it to stay at my wrist and not move like the bangle would, but then during my pregnancies my wrists ballooned a little which made the cuff extremely uncomfortable. So I decided to go for the full bangle...the cuff just sits in a drawer now...i would really have rather owned 2 bangles if i were to have made 2 purchases.

13. Me too, I started with a YG cuff a few years ago. I realized quickly, that I liked the look of the bangle more and started saving up for it last year. My cuff sits in the drawer too, last month I bought my bangle in RG, one of my best decisions ever.

14. No ,not all. I like taking all my jewelry at the end of the day so the bracelet will not work for me. I also found a trick to take it on and off easily. It also layers well with other jewelry.

scndlslv likes this.
  15. I just love my cuff in WG with 1 diamond! It looks so bright and shiny after 1 year. No regrets for sure! I can't have jewelry on all day long, not even my E-ring or wedding band so cuff is the best option for me. And I'm hoping to get another cuff in YG with 1 diamond for my birthday in the end of the month:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice