Love bracelet with 4 diamonds

If the cost was the same for plain and 4 diamond, which would you pick? That's your answer. All of these items cost a lot more than the raw materials + labor, so none of them are inherently "worth" what we're paying. What do you love more? Then figure out how to fit the cost into your budget.
I love this perspective and agree wholeheartedly!

I got the 4 diamond love and am SO happy with my decision.

If you want it, go for it. I know quite a few girls with the non-diamond version who love their bracelets, though. It really just comes down to what you are looking for. I love how the 4 diamond is slightly more unique.

Honestly, I don't have any complaints regarding cartier's diamonds. I have the pave diamond JUC ring and none of my other designer diamonds sparkle nearly as much as that little ring!!

I'm leaning toward 4 diamond one after reading this thread! Do you all have YG or RG? The rose doesn't stand out as much on my olive skin but I kind of like the subtle color without a pop, especially if I get diamonds. But idk rose gold changes to more yellow and I don't know if that will feel strange like a mix of colors? And I know yellow is more classic. Thoughts?

I'm leaning toward 4 diamond one after reading this thread! Do you all have YG or RG? The rose doesn't stand out as much on my olive skin but I kind of like the subtle color without a pop, especially if I get diamonds. But idk rose gold changes to more yellow and I don't know if that will feel strange like a mix of colors? And I know yellow is more classic. Thoughts?
Hi, I've upgraded my reg yg plain to 4 Diamond RG & wear it 24/7 including beach n swimming pool once a week and it's still as rose gold as day one😅 wish it would turn yellow as what others have been saying but I'm still waiting. This is my only 2nd RG gold item from Cartier as I don't usually like RG but Cartier rg somehow is not too coppery on my brown Malaysian skin tone😅 it is very subtle not too striking as YG. I love it just a under radar kinda bling😅 Try it on if you could n see how you feel.

Attachments

• 20240305_115146.jpg
    20240305_115146.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 30
I have YG and fair olive skin. I love the YG :smile: they’re both beautiful, though. I plan to add a clash in RG.

I have both, choose whichever is more flattering on your skin tone imo. The rose gold is not very pink.

Attachments

• IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 64