Love bracelet with 4 diamonds

It's really a personal decision. I initially bought the Love Wedding Band with 1 diamond for for $2100. The Love Wedding Band with no diamonds is $1110. So I sort of did the math to say that getting that 1 diamond cost me $990 ($2100-$1110).

The Love Wedding Band with 8 diamonds cost $3700 which is $2600 more than the Love Wedding Band with no diamonds. So that's a per diamond incremental cost of $2600/8 = $325 per diamond. I couldn't see the point in paying a $990 per diamond cost for the 1 diamond when I could pay a $325 per diamond cost for the 8 diamond.

After doing that math I decided I'd rather go with no diamonds then feel like I was paying an unnecessary premium for the 1 diamond. Ultimately I returned the 1 diamond and bought the 8 diamond. Not sure if any of this analysis applies to your decision about the 4 diamond Love bracelet but just thought I'd share.

Last edited:
I’m going through this right now-I have the reg dia juc and the diamonds on the juc make an impact and to me are worth it. However with the Love bracelet I don’t find it very noticeable so I’m torn whether I should get the 4 diamond or plain as I don’t feel they seem worth it but I don’t want to regret in the future. So I can’t make up my mind and my birthday is next week so I need to make a decision... I keep looking at photos/videos of when I was trying them both on-last week I was sure I was just going to get the 4 diamond but this week I’m thinking plain

Reactions: chanellover333
I think $1,000 per diamond is crazy BUT, it’s a one time purchase (not counting if you add more lol) and is meant to be a 24/7 forever piece, so you should be thrilled with what you get.

Getting the plain for 4k less if it’s not what your really want/love is a much worse value, in my opinion.
Agree!

Reactions: Yodabest
I have a regular love bracelet and a 4 diamond love bracelet and I can tell you the diamonds on the love bracelet don’t make that big of a difference (and the price difference is insane…).
I used to have a regular JUC but ended up selling it and buying a diamond JUC bracelet… the difference on the diamond JUC is much more noticeable than the diamond love bracelet. Hope this helps!!

I have a regular love bracelet and a 4 diamond love bracelet and I can tell you the diamonds on the love bracelet don’t make that big of a difference (and the price difference is insane…).
I used to have a regular JUC but ended up selling it and buying a diamond JUC bracelet… the difference on the diamond JUC is much more noticeable than the diamond love bracelet. Hope this helps!!
This is exactly how I feel regarding the diamonds on the love and the juc. This is why I feel it’s hard to justify the price of the diamond love whereas I did not hesitate with the JUC.

This is exactly how I feel regarding the diamonds on the love and the juc. This is why I feel it’s hard to justify the price of the diamond love whereas I did not hesitate with the JUC.

Same for me! I have a plain love and diamond JUC.

I am going to throw a curve ball here! I have been trying to decide on a 3rd Love. I have a plain pink Love, and a pink rainbow Love (both original size- sorry, I do not like the "small" versions of the Love). When I finally had the chance to visit a boutique, I tried on the 4 diamond pink Love...and thought, hmmm...pretty...and I had originally said "no diamonds" ! I thought I had made my decision...
then as we proceeded, my SA brought up a 10 diamond pink Love...and I tried it on thinking "nope, not for me"...
and then- bam! decision made! the 10 diamond is the ONE :smile: so...moral of the story, choose what makes you excited and what you most LOVE!!! I think when you try the right one on, you will know. the price of the 10 diamond, over the 4 diamond, over a plain Love is ridiculous- there is no "good buy decision" to be made. Just what sings to you. It is a 24/7 piece and a lifelong piece- so take the plunge and enjoy your bracelet!