Love Black MC

"Personally, I'd never go into a thread where someone was gushing about something they love and call it tacky...I'll simply say "not a fan" or "not for me"

elle that is so true, I find those kind of postings a bit weird :confused1:

But about black mc, I just love it :heart: Imo black is not so noticeable as white, and it's great for winter. I have both black and white mc bags and I just cant choose which color is better. They are so different.

So I have to get all those bags in both colors, isn't it great :lol:

"Personally, I'd never go into a thread where someone was gushing about something they love and call it tacky...I'll simply say "not a fan" or "not for me"

But about black mc, I just love it :heart: Imo black is not so noticeable as white, and it's great for winter. I have both black and white mc bags and I just cant choose which color is better. They are so different.

So I have to get all those bags in both colors, isn't it great :lol:

Thank you...:smile:

Actually I love both colours and want the pouchette accessoire...I just cannot get over the price of it...it cost a few dollars less than a speedy...it is so pretty...for 200 dollars more you can get a nice mono PH...or something else...

Thank you...:smile:

Actually I love both colours and want the pouchette accessoire...I just cannot get over the price of it...it cost a few dollars less than a speedy...it is so pretty...for 200 dollars more you can get a nice mono PH...or something else...

Best part of :heart:ing an lv... accessories! :flowers: :flowers: I have more pochettes than my one bag, maybe two..:P There's no comparison to the accessories just mix them up and don't think about the price. Just focus on how good it makes you feel when you reach into that much :heart: bag and voile!!:yes: (can't spell!) Sooo much eye candy... :angel:

I think accessories ARE the way to go... so true pinkiwhatevrrrr.... yum, white MC agendas, koala interior rose; fuschia charms cles..... etc etc etc suhali geranium agenda....etc

I really want the white pouchette accessoire before the next price increase in 6 months...it is 590 usd or 615 can....wow...the mono pouchette is 300 can...love love the accessories..they are my weakness...they are too cute!

They have some on ebay, if you can stomach it. I'm truly scared. ... know there are a lot of good sellers on this forum, but still.... check Let Trade...

They have some on ebay, if you can stomach it. I'm truly scared. ... know there are a lot of good sellers on this forum, but still.... check Let Trade...

After my bad experience with ebay I will never go back...never know what you might get and if it will smell:crybaby: bad...I have heard Let's trade is good...

I absolutely LOVE pochettes. I just cant get enough of them. And needless to say, I think mc pochettes are the best ones.

The white one... OMG get it if you can!!! It's just tdf.
I have the black one and it has been great purchase, white one is on the top of my want-list :graucho: I have used the black one a lot, such a great small bag which goes with everything, casual and dressy. Imo pochettes fit quite much.

I now the price is high for small bag/accessorie, but to me it has been worth it :yes:

Okay, I'm definately getting a white pochette....when ban is gone, will be new, not ebay... pug? are ya sold?

I am. I also think it would be a good way to try out the white before jumping right into the petite noe....

I have grafitti and panda pochettes and agree with Cat-Miu they are fabulous, hold a lot, are light and makes you pare down to bare essentials when going out... can be used night or day... great little bags...

LVpug, don't take it so personally that someone else doesn't like black MC. I know it sucks to hear someone say that something you like is tacky (trust me, I have yet to see someone with more black MC pieces than I have, so if anyone should be offended, it should be me!). But just because someone thinks it's tacky or ugly, doesn't mean it is ;) As long as you love it, to hell with everyone else! Personally, I'd never go into a thread where someone was gushing about something they love and call it tacky...I'll simply say "not a fan" or "not for me" :yes:

lol. L, you're too funny, hun. :smile:

Personally, when I open a thread, I would prefer HONEST opinions, whether people like it or hate it. I want to know the true answers if I'm asking for opinions. If only people who love it commented and people who hates it keep quiet, the answers are not really accurate. :shrugs: Maybe that's just me. But I do agree with better choice of words, it will not offend people.

Back to topic, I prefer white MC to black MC. But maybe it will slowly get to me coz initially I wasn't THAT into white MC too but I slowly fall in love with it. :shame: