Love Black MC

whether you like black or white they are both nice...not tacky...LV bags are never tacky...it is the way people wear things that can make them tacky...every post on this forum with people displaying their black MC has been gorgeous and chic....so glad that it comes in black and white!!!!!!!Wear your MC with style and confidence everyone...the line in my humble opinion is stunning......love it!!!!!

I want the white pochette accessoires too!!! and, the agenda....white....

I want one too in white but, they are 615 canadian...do you think it is worth it...it is half the price of a new bag....the mono pouchette was 300.....Even though I want one I think they are so over priced...but, there is brass studs on it which makes it super cute and fun...

LVpug, don't take it so personally that someone else doesn't like black MC. I know it sucks to hear someone say that something you like is tacky (trust me, I have yet to see someone with more black MC pieces than I have, so if anyone should be offended, it should be me!). But just because someone thinks it's tacky or ugly, doesn't mean it is ;) As long as you love it, to hell with everyone else! Personally, I'd never go into a thread where someone was gushing about something they love and call it tacky...I'll simply say "not a fan" or "not for me" :yes:

I KNOW!!! The agenda is like $415 or something, $1000 more and it's almost the petite noe,,, I've heard they are so expensive cause of so many colors, and the silk screening process is very complicated for so many colors.... it's worth it if you love it, and if we're on a budget if we buy that INSTEAD of buying a whole lot of other things... I like the agendas because they're small and won't take up a whole lot of space, and still something beautiful and to love, I might also like the damier azure petite noe, but it doesn't have the style and pizazz that the MC petite noe has, that little squat look... I'm not sure what in this world is worth it and what isn't. It's about what you love, I guess....

LVpug, don't take it so personally that someone else doesn't like black MC. I know it sucks to hear someone say that something you like is tacky (trust me, I have yet to see someone with more black MC pieces than I have, so if anyone should be offended, it should be me!). But just because someone thinks it's tacky or ugly, doesn't mean it is ;) As long as you love it, to hell with everyone else! Personally, I'd never go into a thread where someone was gushing about something they love and call it tacky...I'll simply say "not a fan" or "not for me" :yes:

Thank you what a great point...the word tacky did offend me because I love the collection...I agree it is much kinder to say not a fan of it...I think LV is gorgeous and certain bags are more dramatic to pull off and require a certain sense of style...when I wear my black MC I am really aware of what I have on and how it all flows...the bag is gorgeous but, if someone did not co-ordinate their wardrobe the look could be tacky but, not the bag per say...the mono is so easy to wear for most because it is basic and goes with everything...I think Yeux just stated her thoughts without thinking how it may be a tad bit offensive which it okay but, not very nice...thank you for post and I know everyone does not like black MC which is fine just be kind about it is all...because I love:heart: :heart: :heart: my black aureilla soo much more than all my mono canvas...it is so me!!!:flowers:

I think White MC is too faked because a lot of people likes it than the black.And i personally like the white.Before owning one i can't help but stare at white MC pieces when i see someone with it.Very much appealing IMO.

Wear what you love and makes you happy!!!!!!

I KNOW!!! The agenda is like $415 or something, $1000 more and it's almost the petite noe,,, I've heard they are so expensive cause of so many colors, and the silk screening process is very complicated for so many colors.... it's worth it if you love it, and if we're on a budget if we buy that INSTEAD of buying a whole lot of other things... I like the agendas because they're small and won't take up a whole lot of space, and still something beautiful and to love, I might also like the damier azure petite noe, but it doesn't have the style and pizazz that the MC petite noe has, that little squat look... I'm not sure what in this world is worth it and what isn't. It's about what you love, I guess....
The carbanet de bal is nice as well...it is an address book with two card holder slots...I love the pouchette in white MC....the accessories are just soo yummy...I was thinking about azur for summer because it is less expensive and then thought it is classy but, no pizzzazzzzzzzzzzzz like the white MC...I want white MC for the summer...better start saving....:yahoo:

First I was unsure about the black MC but when I finally bought one, I started to love it more than my white MC items. :love: The white bags seem so pale and washed-out compared to it. Especially now when it's autumn.

My friend's interesting conclusion was, that white MC looks better on brunettes and black MC on blondes. :lol:

First I was unsure about the black MC but when I finally bought one, I started to love it more than my white MC items. :love: The white bags seem so pale and washed-out compared to it. Especially now when it's autumn.

My friend's interesting conclusion was, that white MC looks better on brunettes and black MC on blondes. :lol:
that is such a good point...white does nothing for me...I am a blondie!!! Black and jewel tones suit me whereas washed out pale colours do nothing and look blah....great point