Love Black MC

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just felt like chatting about black MC...it is soo yummy and I love it...love the black base with the 33 vibrant colours...love that I never see any in my town...makes it more unique...it is just WOW...now that I have shared my love of black MC I have a question...inside a black mc bag would a black or white mc accessory look better? Better to mix it up or keep it the same? Anyone want to share there love of black MC please indulge!!!!!!:yahoo:

2. I like the black better than the white, or maybe I just know that I could keep the black cleaner!! LOL!!! I think mixing up the accessories is a good idea!!!

3. I think a black mc bag that has a white mc cles on it looks hot!!:smile:

4. Mix it up!!!

5. thanks gang...I too think mixing is cool...

6. I've always stuck with the same color. But then again, I have way too many black MC accessories to use, so I don't get the chance to mix it up, haha.

7. The Black MC is hot! Indeed, a unique purse.

8. I love my black MC Speedy too :smile: And mix it all up is what I say!! WHite MC in small accessories look really pretty and balances up the bigger black MC bags to perfection.

9. I was thinking eventually not now to get the white MC pouchette accessoire to go inside the black MC Aureilla...then when I need a small white pouchette for an evening out I can take it out of the aureilla and put the pouchette extender on it...so it is multi-purpose...it is twice the cost of the mono pouchette which was a disappointment..ouch..but, there is brass on it...not now but, next year.....then I will have some white MC in my collection...

10. I agree black MC is hot!!!

11. I like the white better. The colors pop out more.

12. I'm borderline obsessive when it comes to matching accessory pieces, so I carry black on black. :yes:

13. LVpug, I'm glad you're loving you black MC. A lady at work carries fake MC bags in both black and white, and she has lots of different ones. I was totally turned off by MC until I saw the real thing at my first trip to the boutique. It's so colorful and bright! I feel like I'm too plain to carry it, though. I'll just admire it on you and others on tPF and keep my eyes open for a real one to pop up around my town. :smile:

14. Its made to mix up.... I think too much black mc together is to OCD for me... and I like variety! plus it looks HOT!

15. i only like the white. the black is so fluorescent that it looks tacky :yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice