Louis Vuitton Summer RAOK Reveal

WooHoo:yahoo: I just got back from my mailbox and there was a gift from my RAOK Buddy. I got some beautiful jewelry pieces from Paula (Babydol) and I will post pictures below. I'm not sure where that other package is Paula but this one made it just fine. Yippie!!!:love: Thanks again for being my buddy and making sure I got something since the PO seems to have lost my other goodies.

Okay so here are the pics......

This is a group shot of My beautiful Card, I love this card it's so bright and colorful it's SO me heh, and the necklace, earrings, and Bangles. Following will be closer shots of each of the pieces.

This is a closer picture of the necklace. Look at the gorgeous colors in it. I'll make sure and sport this the next time I go out heh.

Next here are the earrings. These are so cute and the perfect size for me. I don't like big dangling earrings so I'm happy these are small dangles they are just so cute!

Last but Def not least is the bangles. These are so pretty, I love the colors of them Gold, silver and Bronze. I love to wear bangles and these are perfect to wear everyday. These will also look great with my other bracelet that I got from the last RAOK.

I'm so excited! Thank you again Paula for being a great buddy and I'll let you know if the other package shows up anytime soon. I got these pics up Right after getting back from the mailbox. WooHoo!!!

Mags, I'm so glad you liked your angel gift. Wasn't sure if you bought more stock of the stuff. Enjoy, you deserve it!

BTW, fantastic gifts everyone. I just love seeing what everyone has received. So excited for next month. I have so many plans and know what to get but will wait a bit. WooHoo!

Great gifts!!!:nuts::nuts: Enjoy them ladies!!!:P
I just wanted to let my dear buddy know that i haven't still posted any pics because i didn't get the package yet and not because i forgot to or didn't like the gift :yes: Hope it is just a postal delay and it didn't get lost in the mail...:sad: Will keep you updated!!:tup::heart::heart:

:S that's weird Stefy... I thought you already had received it! I hope it didn't got lost! That's the gift I put more of myself on! :S Let me know if it doesn't arrive this week Stefy, please!

I just received my LV RAOK Angel gift from carrie13. I just wanted to say Carrie thank you very much for being my angel. I love all my goodies.

I just got back to work for being off for 3 days since im moving apartments and im all stressed out about work and the aparment being a mess. I really needed this. thanksAngel buddy!!!

Since we just moved i have no clue where we packed the camera. But here is what I have received :
a set of mini OPI nail polish ( i love OPI), Chapstick set and a Nail set ... i love them all thanks again.

:S that's weird Stefy... I thought you already had received it! I hope it didn't got lost! That's the gift I put more of myself on! :S Let me know if it doesn't arrive this week Stefy, please!

I will Bruno...i'm sooo sorry about this...that's why posted a message...didn't want you to think i didn't even care to post some pics :sad: Anyway sweetheart,even if it should not arrive because it got lost in the mail,keep in mind all your past gifts have been soooo great and you've been a totally lovely buddy and this last one won't change this fact!:nogood: Loved and enjoyed having you as a buddy!!And the fashion magazines (i already posted them) were just :drool: Hope you had great fun in Italy!!Hugs,Stefy:heart::heart:

I had a missed parcel yesterday I was going to go and get it today but I slept in and missed the collection office (sorry :blush:)

Now I'm also waiting on another parcel which should have been here already :cursing: so it could be either, I'll try to go tomorrow for it.