Louis Vuitton Summer RAOK Reveal

Finally!
Babestaaa, here are the pics of the August RAOK gift. I've been flying all over the country and I don't even have time to indulge in my addiction of this lovely forum!! So, here are the pics:

The Box!
IMG_3535.jpg

Overall picture:
IMG_3536.jpg

Fashion and Tous Magazines plus candies!!! Detailed Picture!:yahoo:
IMG_3537.jpg

Loved the aromatic products! I'm really sorry for the delay and I hope everybody is enjoying the Autum RAOK!!
Regards,
Mariela

I think I won for the longest time it took to post pictures!:wtf:

this is seriously the first time I have had to sit down and upload a picture, log on, and post! Life is beyond hectic right now and finally I am not working full time and our lives can get back on track!

without further wait...my last package from my buddy TWIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Picture012.jpg

What a doll! This whole Roak I really felt like you tried to give me things to help make my life happier and succeed you did!

The last package included:

-an adorable bag with the S.J. ad. I love her so much..sorry it is crinkled..that is a pic AFTER I had to fight my son for it back! :rolleyes:

-A really sweet card that made my eyes water...thank you so much for the sentiment! :flowers:

-the CUTEST zipper pull that says Ethan!!!! I loooooooooove it so much and can't wait to put it on his winter coat!!!!!! :yahoo:

-A book full of :drool: pictures pf LV. It took my awhile to remember to read the book backwards!! lol!

-a "good luck" doll that is so cute. I can't figure out where to put it yet. I am thinking on a bookshelf in my room. Either way, it IS bringing us good luck!

-and last but not least, a gift certificate to Culvers! We LOVE that place! I can't wait to use it!

This has been a great summer and you Twiggers were a big part in that! Plase forgive me for taking so long to post this but know that you have touched my heart so deeply with your gifts. I appreciate you very much for the well-wishes that you, and every other PF member has sent our way!

Now I am going to head over to the general discussion thread to say hello again to everyone and let ya'll know all our good news!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TWIGGERS...YOU ARE THE BEST! :tup:

YAY Ethan's Mommy!!!!!! I am soooooo glad it got to you safely...and most importantly that you enjoyed everything!!!! It was a pleasure being your buddy!!!!

Maye: What beautiful gifts....I love that little trunk thing!

If you are still waiting for a buddy to post gifts please let me know so I can bug them!

I think everyone was taken care of with an Angel gift if their buddy flaked (and boy did we have a whole bunch of people jumping ship the last month!!!)

I know there are a couple people waiting for gifts....but indicated they knew their buddy and know the gift is in transit....so I think only a couple more to post pics!

THANKS jill for your wonderful angel gifts!!!!!

#1:
well-in-theme packaging! :woohoo:
this bag is adorable! i've always wanted a bag in pink
attachment.php

dog-themed notepad and cards/envelopes
a bag-shaped notepad!
the frame is my favorite!
attachment.php

close-up of the frame! this goes in my work cubicle :shame: my co-workers can't stop telling me how much this frame describes me!
attachment.php

and there's more!

#2:
a sephora GC
attachment.php

you are really the best, jill!! :wlae::flowers:

Attachments

• CIMG1627.JPG
    CIMG1627.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG1628.JPG
    CIMG1628.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 84
  • CIMG1629.JPG
    CIMG1629.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 84
  • CIMG1630.JPG
    CIMG1630.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 85
YAY Ethan's Mommy!!!!!! I am soooooo glad it got to you safely...and most importantly that you enjoyed everything!!!! It was a pleasure being your buddy!!!!

I enjoyed it more than you can imagine. This is such an amzing idea and really made me feel so special! Even my fiancee looked forward to your gifts!

I hope that I can make it for the winter ROAK! I just know I wouldn't be able to do the fall but I hope everyone is having a great time with it!

THANK YOU AGAIN TWIGGERS! :flowers: