Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

^I know, I just about fell over, but I would think someone could negotiate the price down, it's not something I'm after but I thought I'd put it out there for anyone to see :smile:
Did you see the new red in store? I was told it won't be in until end of July... if I don't like the new red I might pull the trigger on a violet one on ebay I'm dying for :thinking:

Heads Up!!! Original Red from 06!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140575079583&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Authenticplease, there will be 3 new colours, fuchsia (black with hot pink leopard), camel (light pink with brown) and marine (navy with red). Fuchsia and Camel are already in stores and Marine is going to be released as of August 1st :smile:

i saw the fuchsia w/ dark gray - so beautiful!!
the marine sounds even better...reminded me of the blue + pink few seasons ago.

Ladies, please help!

Are links ever posted here? I am hoping to add a Blue Nuit, or similar to my collection.

Please post any sale/deals on authentic LV sprouse leopard stoles you come across on eBay/Bonanza... gently used is fine!

TIA! :flowers:

yay 2 more added to my collection !:graucho:

marine and fuchsia!
more excited about the marine than anything else!!

Attachments

• LV leopard marine.jpg
    LV leopard marine.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 2,788
  • lv leopard fuchsia.jpg
    lv leopard fuchsia.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1,740
attachment.php
yay 2 more added to my collection !:graucho:

marine and fuchsia!
more excited about the marine than anything else!!
this color is so interesting. is it like orange??
i've seen the purple/pink one IRL, it's so gorg...and i couldn't see this on lv's website.
congrats!! your collection is amazing.

Hi ladies, how do you look after your LV leopard scarf? It's so fragile and tender, I worry about taking it to dry cleaners... Any suggestions most appreciated! :smile:

Hi ladies, how do you look after your LV leopard scarf? It's so fragile and tender, I worry about taking it to dry cleaners... Any suggestions most appreciated! :smile:

i don't think it's fragile....but make sure you hands/fingers are moisturized....i think my dry skin (finger) kind of pulled on something soft and snagged the fabric (not the LV scarf but something else)....
i don't dry clean my stuff unless i really have to....it's chemical....