Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

rosie50

Feb 5, 2006
Hi I was wondering does anyone have the limited edition Louis Vuitton leopard print scarf
the brown one from this year.

Do you love it or do you have problems with the quality, I am having problems regarding this scarf and any input would be grateful received.

What type of problems are you having with the scarf? I have one and I love it! I've only worn it maybe 10 times though, so maybe the problems haven't started showing?

I went all the way to Paris and when I got there, I just felt I had to have it even though I was not that sure about it. Fine, very sort after item sell it on ebay, which it what I have done, now the problem begins.

The buyer is not happy with it, she states that it has tiny pulls in it, but I am pretty sure what she is talking about is the loose uneven weave of this scarf, I know that the scarf was in perfect brand new condition when it left me. I think it is a case of buyers remorse. I would have taken the scarf back, even though I did not offer a refund service, but she then states that the LV label has come off, I have 2 photographs showing quite clearly that the label is attached.

Anyway what I wanted to know from anybody that owns one and has worn it, how have you found the fabric, is it very delicate and does it pull easily, or do you think like me she is talking about the loose weave of this item.:confused1:

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

i think it is normal to have loose strands on the scarf after wear... maybe you can suggest the buyer bring the scarf to LV to have them do something... apparently I don't see anything wrong on your side.. It broke my hear to see the strands pulled on my scarf too but it is just like that and I doubt LV will ever take it back.. so i don't see the point of you to take it back too.
Well I am not sure how the ebay buyer and seller works, I am just giving my opinions when I am as a buyer dealing with the a store.

I own this and it does pull easily and mine did before I even wore it; I have a Chanel scarf also that is a thin cashmere just like this and it has pulls also; this is just part of owning this scarf; on the threads about this scarf elsewhere everyone seems to having the same issue; but i love the scarf and it doesn't bother me

Not the sprouse but I brought the monogram shawl, I hadn't even worn it and there was little pulls over it. I agree - get her to take it into LV and see what they say:smile:

This scarf isn't coming out again, is it? I love it.

Anyways, I've also heard from multiple people that the scarf pulls. I'd be very concerned about taking one back without the labels, there are fakes of these scarves out there!

Could someone please tell me if these are still available to buy at LV stores? I wanted the brown cashmere one (that looks most like leopard print) and has the bright pink LV writing. I really want one! Thanks

I just bought it off eLuxury last Thursday and it arrived Saturday the 9th.

I have been praying that it would come back online at eLux and if FINALLY did early Thursday AM. I thought I was dreaming -- I put it in my cart and bought it as fast as I could.

And sure enough it went back to "out of stock" status as soon as I'd checked out.

I must check the site a hundred times a day -- and it FINALLY paid off!!

It IS stunning.

They've had it available several times this week. I could have bought it again 3x.

So I suggest you just keep being diligent about checking eLux. Don't pay the robber baron prices on eBay...NOT worth it. Persevere on eLuxury instead. Patience DOES pay off!

Good luck!!

Here is the link:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...p?id=11647897#

I just bought it off eLuxury last Thursday and it arrived Saturday the 9th.

I have been praying that it would come back online at eLux and if FINALLY did early Thursday AM. I thought I was dreaming -- I put it in my cart and bought it as fast as I could.

And sure enough it went back to "out of stock" status as soon as I'd checked out.

I must check the site a hundred times a day -- and it FINALLY paid off!!

It IS stunning.

They've had it available several times this week. I could have bought it again 3x.

So I suggest you just keep being diligent about checking eLux. Don't pay the robber baron prices on eBay...NOT worth it. Persevere on eLuxury instead. Patience DOES pay off!

Good luck!!

Here is the link:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...p?id=11647897#